News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Residence Abuse

Started by HanSolo, December 25, 2012, 02:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HanSolo

After the Residences was removed, some guy (EPASOUMITOBOM) claimed my house.   >:(  I can prove that house is mine. I applied for Citizen with this house. My IGN is HanSolo. If anyone can remove a residence for my I would be grateful.

Sorry for bad English. I am from Croatia

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Red

Could you state a warp or some way to get to that area so that I can see who built it? That'll be much appreciated.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

kakus

this exact same thing happened to me. by the same guy. i have not got a warp to the area. i can only use my home to get there.
suffice to say i had huge ammounts of stuff in the chests which i guess ive now lost but the worst thing was that i lost a pretty large amout of work .

guess il`l start again, or maybe never come back, im still deciding.

i am dragonborn

Kaise123

You should have reported this when it happened (As the residences were lost quite some time ago), But if you can tell us the coordinates for your build we may be able to do something about it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

kakus

> You should have reported this when it happened

i would have but i havnt been on since before xmas, i had a lot on over this time.

>  But if you can tell us the coordinates for your build we may be able to do something about it.
trying to get your client and it failed at 92% :( this means till i make a build with the coord generator myself or get another client, im on vanilla minecraft. cant even fly let alone check co-ords.
when i get something going ill post the co-ords .

thanks for your reply though.
K
i am dragonborn

iTroll

Set a warp or have a moderator ingame to tp to you and fix it.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Or you can press 'F3' and it tells you your coordinates (Just take a screenshot of them if you want).
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

kakus

well thanks for your help, the co-ords are

x=+420.57 z=+2031.66

y= +65.62

the res name is now jucasmine owned by epasoumuitobom but obviously that needs removing.

i can prove this building was mine because i submitted pics when i applied for my current rank.
i am dragonborn