News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Herobrine plugin

Started by Uber_duck, March 17, 2014, 12:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_duck

I don't know if it's some type of sick joke going around staff right now to just sentence a player to losing their items and diying a fiery death by herobrine but if it is, i don't find it funny in the least. I lost first, my god sword, diamond axe, four sets of ender pearls, and god apples. that was the first time. Then not even twenty minutes ago, i was killed again. This time i lost a god pickaxe, diamond axe, three sets of diamonds because i was transporting them somewhere else. and then a set of diamond Armour with the leggings enchanted. So before i continue to be spontaneously murdered over and over again, will you just get rid of it kaise? Xraer can vouch for me, hes only getting the beginning of it. he hasnt died YET. but it took 15 minutes before i began to die.  >:(
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

Exi

I'll just configure Herobrine to not attack people anymore.