News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for a Peaceful Faction *KCv2 Official*

Started by Kaise123, April 16, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Please read all of this before applying. These applications can be accepted by an Administrator.

Apply in this thread ONLY! If you post a new topic, your application will be denied and ignored.

You may apply here to become a peaceful faction, like: Imperium and NewAthens are.

Please provide a reason for wanting to be part of a peaceful faction, and if desired which faction you wish to be in. May you also provide information about your faction and your name (as well as how many members. 1-4 people is unacceptable); We need those to make you peaceful, if you get accepted!

Peaceful faction rules:

• No PVPing (This includes using lava, tnt cannons, or flint and tinder)
  • No Griefing (Even if the house is completely abandoned, there will be no griefing. You are peaceful, no reason to.)
  • No Bragging (As in, shoving it in someone's face that they got the status. Don't shove it down their throats, just be glad you're safe from the outside world)
  • You MUST be active on the Survival world (This being at least 2 days in survival per week. No getting the rank then leaving it be.)
  • You cannot be enemies with ANY faction, as this will pretty much ruin a war for the receiving end.
  • Finally, take note that 3 violations of these rules is a revoked peaceful status PERMANENTLY. You cannot turn back. Also, please take note that once you become peaceful, you cannot become UNpeaceful, unless a moderator strips you of your status. (Meaning is you have the sudden urge to attack someone, you CANNOT become unpeaceful.)

(Peaceful Faction rules are being updated from time-to-time, as well as some other information. This is a new application thread, and as such please take into consideration the new-mannered application system for the Peaceful Factions.)

Current peaceful factions:
  • Imperium
  • NewAthens
  • InArms
  • LoneApostle

As of right now, there are no Peaceful Faction slots open.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

jedwere

IGN: jedwere

Faction: InArms

History: we started out as a simple faction that only wanted to trade with others, we used to own big farms and animals, we made HUGE underground bases, and before we knew it we achived total power of 280, until the sith manged to find us and raid us, and i started to fine a new location for a base, but i cant belive they found it right away! soon all my friends left to join other peaceful faction or so. but i never let go of Inarms, i promisse to always be active and maintain our faction's peacefulness  :)

Thank u for taking the time to read this app

-Blarno-

Quote from: jedwere on April 18, 2013, 01:28:37 PM

History: we started out as a simple faction that only wanted to trade with others, we used to own big farms and animals, we made HUGE underground bases, and before we knew it we achived total power of 280, until the sith manged to find us and raid us, and i started to fine a new location for a base, but i cant belive they found it right away! soon all my friends left to join other peaceful faction or so. but i never let go of Inarms, i promisse to always be active and maintain our faction's peacefulness  :)

Well, this is not totally true, you were changing factions like socks lol.
I don't think you really deserve peaceful faction because you are changing faction often, and you might just let it over.
But anyway, it's just my opinion...

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

David

There I had a terrible mistake for inviting mastergamer23, he doesn't like or not available to join a peaceful faction, what happen to mine is he begged it to be NOT peaceful and now my faction is in danger, raperv would like to join Blarno's faction because mine was not peaceful and soon everything will be gone like what happen to my old faction, burnt, stolen, like a ghost island, it was a very beautiful and can't be found by anyone, but someone did, I still investigating who did it, I have 2 suspects, the Sith faction and lolz, lolz was trying to steal all my iron and valuable items, and I believe sith, on what jedwere said sith can find any base so I think they did on me or lolz, lolz was a member but he left when  Iwas offline then he made a new fac and enemy me then I don't actually know what he did next, when I returned my base was sadness, the farm was taken off, that island was hard to find, I was blown, chased, almost killed by another faction, and swim far as I can then I saw the island, and now I'm losing the peaceful faction because of him but if this is how it ends I won't let it be, but I might be too late, I was just off a month, so there it all happen AGAIN.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Hij

Judging by the two individuals who quoted off of you (Blarno and Han), it seems that you jump factions very often.
I am waiting for at least one more person with a good reason to support before accepting. If you jump factions after this peaceful status, you cannot make another application for a peaceful faction again (I'll make sure to check other factions for your name as well, if you do).

Smoove

Quote from: -Blarno- on April 18, 2013, 10:57:29 PM

Well, this is not totally true, you were changing factions like socks lol.
I don't think you really deserve peaceful faction because you are changing faction often, and you might just let it over.
But anyway, it's just my opinion...
Agreed.

Smoove

IGN Of Owner And Co-Owner: Smooves and Cristinasama

Faction Name: Cookies

Faction Player Amount: 7 (Including me)

Info about our faction: We are a nice faction with helpful people, so if you need anything we can/might be able to help and We love to joke around alot, We love to help if we can and we love to build and help other faction members build. We have a nice little faction base in the sky, We are still working on making a farm, also we are always active, and we always are willing to trade some items if we have enough of them. I will make sure my faction knows all the rules for being peaceful if accepted.

HanSolo

Quote from: Smoove on April 20, 2013, 02:46:52 PM

Faction Player Amount: 5 (Including me)

Info about our faction: We are a nice faction with helpful people, so if you need anything we can/might be able to help and We love to joke around alot, We love to help if we can and we love to build and help other faction members build. We have a nice little faction base in the sky, We are still working on making a farm, also we are always active, and we always are willing to trade some items if we have enough of them. I will make sure my faction knows all the rules for being peaceful if accepted.

Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Hij

Faction Player Amount: 6 (Including me)

Need some more supporters. Being you're a mod, it takes a little more to get it than others ;)

Michael5017

Quote from: HanSolo on April 20, 2013, 06:18:23 PM

Support

-Support

catus123

Step-By-Step RankUp...

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

-Blarno-

Faction Player Amount: 6 (Including me)

You have my suppost, buddy.

Best of luck,
~Blarno

Hij

Smooves, your faction is enemied with others. You might wanna try to remove the enemy status with them first ;)

raperv26

Support!