News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Clash Of Clans Advertisement.

Started by Mathew, August 09, 2013, 08:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

Cybernetic 101Brief Information:
Cybernetic 101 is a farming clan which consists of only 2 members so far. Me and Alexander. Me, being MathewWang2012 and Alexander being the clan co-leader. We are a farming clan, which I already mentioned and we don't take trophies too seriously more as taking resources, defences and general defensive system more seriously. Alexander and I both have lots of farming facilities, as I should say and we both have lots of resources such as at least half elixir and gold (out of 1000000). We may not be strong or active - as we're only two people but we are working on it, in the form of inviting many more players here. On the forums.

Requirements To Join
1) Level 3 TownHall
2) Level 2/3 Archers
3) Good Defense System - If it is nearly good or max, then you can also join.

We're accepting all leagues, from bronze to champion though its rather unlikely for champion leagues to join, but nevertheless. I am only letting bronze leagues to join as I think that many people don't give bronze leagues a chance to express themselves. So, dear bronze leagues, feel free to join this clan if it is suitable for you.

We are only 2 people, and I will show you our list of 2 members. :/

Also, an image of where we are in the world - not quite good. In fact, at the bottom, but nevertheless we shall overcome.

MathewWang2012

Alexander

Alexanders base may not be up to scratch in defensive systems, but he is trying to upgrade most of his defensive systems, as you can see. I would also like to invite my fellow silver players to join and help us grow! If you do join us, then I will make a personal signature for you - for all of our clan members. And, we may be weak and not have much people, but all clans start small and end up massive.
So, if you think this clan is fit for you, PM (private message) me or, just search up VividKana and join us. If we don't seem active at first, then still stay and see what happens. Give us a chance. If after still a week, there's not sign of activeness, then feel free to leave.

-MathewWang2012 (CyberJunki3)

Thanks goes to Ryan, though he doesn't know, he helped me a lot, and also thanks to Callu23.
Signature Removed by Moderator.