News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

Apply for Whitelist
Apply to access the server during the current Beta phase.

Last updated by Kaise123 on the 2nd of October 2012

Most of the basic things on the server are finished, so you can now apply to be on the whitelist. The server will remain whitelisted while I finish the permissions off and get something worked out as far as protections go.

To apply for the whitelist, reply to this thread with:

In Game Name:

And any other reasons why you would like to be on the whitelist, and if you want post some info about what you did/who you were on the old server.

PLEASE don't apply for ranks, or ask for your old rank back.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Ciztii

Ciztii
USA

I am leader of the clan MinerKrew originally founded by Gerald not sure if you remember him or me or any former members but I'm planning to get the whole clan back just for kaisecraft v2.

KrayzieTrini

kckilla
Canada

Am just really stoked to see your Server, also I was a squire that won the rank.

SHARKBAIT123

if u are applying for the whitelist, just to let u know that the server ip server.kaise123.com

I don't think kaise added that.

ParagonGX

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on October 03, 2012, 10:56:45 AM
if u are applying for the whitelist, just to let u know that the server ip server.kaise123.com

I don't think kaise added that.
I think he would've told them after they were whitelisted. :/

SHARKBAIT123

Well just to make sure. I little help can go a long way. ;)

Penguirony01

Penguirony01
USA

I was a Squire on the old server and such...yeah you know me

ParagonGX

IGN: Gorden

Was a knight and served close to 4 months as protector (ScS_Secret) on the old server. Friends with former sr.mod MichaelBuble. This is my second account i'm trying to get whitelisted. Other account dabeast100.  :D

Kaise123

First lot of accepted requests. Do ANYTHING wrong and you will be removed from the whitelist immediately.

Quote from: Ciztii on October 03, 2012, 05:53:29 AM
Ciztii
USA

I am leader of the clan MinerKrew originally founded by Gerald not sure if you remember him or me or any former members but I'm planning to get the whole clan back just for kaisecraft v2.

Accepted.

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on October 03, 2012, 08:17:39 AM
kckilla
Canada

Am just really stoked to see your Server, also I was a squire that won the rank.

Accepted.

Quote from: Penguirony01 on October 03, 2012, 11:40:55 AM
Penguirony01
USA

I was a Squire on the old server and such...yeah you know me

Accepted.

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on October 03, 2012, 12:07:00 PM
IGN: Gorden

Was a knight and served close to 4 months as protector (ScS_Secret) on the old server. Friends with former sr.mod MichaelBuble. This is my second account i'm trying to get whitelisted. Other account dabeast100.  :D

Accepted.

Remember, ONE wrong move and your off. Your duties are:

IF you come across any problems with the commands you start off with (Ones you think you should or shouldn't have) PLEASE let me know ASAP on the forums somewhere
If you see any lag that is beyond reasonable expectations of your internet or area, let me know
If anything strange occurs, post it.

DeadCell

Okay, first of all, I would just like to say that...WOW Kaise is BACK with a BANG! I'm so happy you're hosting a Server again, and I hope this one will be much more fantastic as the last one. I'm getting really hyped up about this!

In-game Name: DeadCell (I'm using a cracked client, just to let you know)

My old rank on the Server was Sr.Moderator, I was friends with loads of people such as Guests, Moderators, Sr.Moderators and most of the Admins (wasnt friends with Fulk, that bastard...)

Kaise123

Quote from: DeadCell on October 03, 2012, 06:10:07 PM
Okay, first of all, I would just like to say that...WOW Kaise is BACK with a BANG! I'm so happy you're hosting a Server again, and I hope this one will be much more fantastic as the last one. I'm getting really hyped up about this!

In-game Name: DeadCell (I'm using a cracked client, just to let you know)

My old rank on the Server was Sr.Moderator, I was friends with loads of people such as Guests, Moderators, Sr.Moderators and most of the Admins (wasnt friends with Fulk, that bastard...)

Accepted

Prowl88

IGN: Prowl88
I was that guy who did stuff and other stuff with the stuff.

Kaise123

Quote from: Prowl88 on October 03, 2012, 08:07:30 PM
IGN: Prowl88
I was that guy who did stuff and other stuff with the stuff.

I 'spose I know you enough to accept this...

crimelife1233

crimelife1233
Lithuania
past me this was the best server now i want to see what's new there server and I want to continue playing on the server:)

DEADShotMartini

HELLO...
Down to point:

xXxDE4DShotxXx
England

Hey, Im Martin, I used to be well know back in the old days. Used to build big stuff with people like DeadCell and MrCG. Then i moved on to build modern houses and the Villa Auditore. I climbed up most ranks and i became Moderator for quite a while, what can i say? Imma cool guy i guess