News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whole new level of combat xD

Started by David641, January 16, 2015, 01:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David641

This either works during PvP or when your battling a hostile mob.

but first, let me tell you that this may seem unfair and ridiculous but it is useful either always or sometimes.
I call it the block bending!! yep, yeah, you may now laugh but please hear me out. This block bending is all about trying to manipulate the blocks at your surroundings, for example.

Dirt Bending~
Amount of blocks: N/A
Durability:very low
Weakness:Shovels

the first basic step is called block (Obviously)

You usually just block your opponent's way or a mob so that they still need to run around it or break through it. Its very useful to buy you some time to perform more bending skills.

the second basic step is called rise.

This is where you just look down and keep jumping while putting blocks beneath you so that you can rise. This skill's weakness is obviously bows since they are ranged weapons. But this is very effective for those short-ranged hostiles and could also buy you some time, this is also very useful for bow users. Also could be a great combo if you use block then rise.

this two skills are edible for any block like

Stone/Rock/etc~
Amount of blocks:limited
Durability:medium
Weakness: stone pickaxes and above.

Now this is the hazardous bending! The liquid bending!

Now this may be sometimes useful and needs one skill combined, but be warned that it can be cleared in an instant if your in PvP.

Water~
Amount of blocks:1 - 2
Durability: very very low
Weakness: Blocks

Water is very useful to push off mobs or opponents off an area and it will take time for them to reach the center and block the water. This has only one skill which is "Pour", the first step is to perform a one block rise skill then pour the water near you. I also think that this can be unique since if you push them away, you can keep shooting them off so that they could stay away from the center. But as always, they'll find ways to get to you.

Lava~
Amount of blocks: 1
Durability: very very low
Weakness: Blocks
Damage: Deep

Now this is what I call hazardous, we are all already aware that when we touch a single lava, its a dead end most of the times. There are actually two skills for this.

Skill 1:Burn

So here is the catch, you don't need the lava to fill the area, just put it there for 0.5 seconds then take it again but you need to put it to where your opponent or mob could come or be/

Skill 2:Melt

Now this is where you need to use the skill "Rise" but only one block, then you pour it near you as usual.

Welp, just remember that all this are basic, the advance stuff is something I can't explain but can do lel. its more of like a troll to me and a little Minecraft martial arts or something but um, its pretty useful xD
degraded artifact