News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

crnobijeli13's staff application

Started by crnobijeli13, July 13, 2013, 02:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

Name:
Leo Filip Kovačić

IGN:
crnobijeli13

Activity:
I've played on KCv2 since it was open for public. I've had some periods of inactivity due to IRL responsibilities. I don't really have a life so i spend most of my time in front of my PC, usually playing minecraft, so you could say, i come online quite often. I don't keep skype running at all times as it uses up some of my CPU, but i'm on teamspeak all the time (usually all alone).

Activity before KaiseCraft:
Actually, there was no before kaise craft for me. Kaise craft was the first minecraft server i've ever played on. The following are some servers i played on before KCv2: chatterbeat, KingCraft, EstCraft, Mdynamics. I also run a private bukkit server me and Random_Hero sometimes play on, so i know most of the basic bukkit commands.

Old KaiseCraft:
As i've mentioned before, KaiseCraft was the first server i played on. I was a builder on the old KaiseCraft and i ran a small village. I also had a mansion and bar nearby.

Activity after KaiseCraft:
I've been playing on MojoCraft recently, unpatiently expecting the clans plugin so i could rule the server once again. I'm also starting a youtube gaming channel with Random_Hero.

Commands:
I'm a master of world edit and know alot about residence. I know the bare basics of Core protest and World guard.
World Edit
[spoiler]//set
//replace
//sphere
//walls
//copy
//paste
//flip
//undo
//redo
//kill
etc.[/spoiler]
Residence
[spoiler]/res select size
/res create
/res remove
/res pset
/res set
/res select
/res message
/res subzone
etc.[/spoiler]
Core Protect
[spoiler]/co inspect
/co rollback[/spoiler]
World Guard
[spoiler]/region define
/region addowner[/spoiler]
feel free to ask me anything about the commands above.
Although i know little about core protect and world guard, it would be no troubble to look it up.

Forum knowlege:
I know a thing or two about html and know how to lock, modify and create topics. I wrote a blog once and found it very simillar to forums. Also, i've been active on a few forums (for an example the PokemonOmega forum).

I do my best to help ppl in main world in any way i can. I rarely ask for any compensation and i've collected 25mil based on donations. I never intentionally hurt ppl. I tend to have a bad mouth sometimes, but i'm always joking around and would never offend anyone based on their sexual orientation, religion, political or social status and gender. I always try to keep an open mind. I can take orders and follow good advice. I'm deeply sorry if i ever hurt anyone in survival world, but i think the whole pvp thing is just a game and nothing more and should be treated as such. I'm always role-playing when i get "angry" at people in survival.

Aditional information:
I was born and raised in Croatia (GMT+1). I speak English very well, i'm the 2nd best in my class (only because the 1st one is a genius for English
o.O). I speak Croatian, English, Latin and some German and French, i can also read most latin languages, aswell as Russian and ancient Greek (tough I don't see how that would be useful on the server). I'm a med school student (hence the Latin), more precisly a pharmacist-to-be. My (relevant to the subject) hobbies include gaming, game making, modding and programming (though i'm not really good at any of those). I'm always up for a good joke as i always joke around myself. I use humor to get out of rough situations. I alway look forward to gaining new knowlege and experience. I can take iniciative and find my own sources. I'm also good with solving various problems.

Yours faithfully ~CB13
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Random_Hero

Although he is an idiot, he has my full support!!!
The Evil Never Dies, It Just Evolves...

iTroll

To be honest, I've seen you to have not the best attitude ingame, and have broken a few rules in front of me. No support from me, sorry.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

scottymac223

Random_Hero

Quote"After Kaisecraft part, which kind of suggests that you won't be here much longer as you'll be heading to MojoCraft once the update/plugins are in place.

Yes, he will play on Mojocraft (with me :P) when plugins get back on, but that doesn't mean he won't play here anymore, that just means that he will play there also. And noting will change with his time spending on Kaise123 server....
The Evil Never Dies, It Just Evolves...

Yellow

You have been rude with me many times and you have said many bad words to me. Your attitude in game is not good. So Sorry No support from me.

crnobijeli13

Have in ever been rude to any of you in main world  :-\? And i think survival world is meant for us to kill eachother and be rude to eachother, if you don't want that, there are peaceful factions.
The Force shall free me.

shuff

Miyu,how can you know if he copied the commands.maybe he knows them,so dont talk in something that you dont know plz.

And for the application crno,i say support because you are a nice player.

crnobijeli13

Ask away Miyu.

P. S. I'm always trying to help in the main world. Many times i've dropped whatever i was doing in order to help someone (unless it was a big project i needed to focus on).
The Force shall free me.

Kaise123

I'm not sure about your reputation on the server as mentioned above, however I have noticed you helping a bit on the server from the console.

Based on the information above I can't provide my support, However I have noticed that.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Support, although he may act a bit silly, he is a mature guy, and people who say he is rude, well I'm rude too for some people everyone is rude to them. And 90% of the time people just blindly no support just because he is in Sith and they've probably raided every faction and betrayed alot of guy. I give him my full support.

crnobijeli13

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on July 14, 2013, 03:16:48 AM
Support, although he may act a bit silly, he is a mature guy, and people who say he is rude, well I'm rude too for some people everyone is rude to them. And 90% of the time people just blindly no support just because he is in Sith and they've probably raided every faction and betrayed alot of guy. I give him my full support.

Nice to see that someone understands. Survival world is meant for that kind of stuff. Tnx Leon  ;).
The Force shall free me.

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

*Removes previous Comment*
So far in the new worlds I don't see any problems, everything starts fresh so...

I'm not going to support or "no-support" you for now... I think you deserve a chance to show me and other people who have seen your
"Bad Side" that you can do it.

Everyone deserves a chance,  desu ne? :3

Good Luck ^-^

crnobijeli13

Thank you so much, i'm glad you're giving me a chance. Altho, i'm going to contuinue Sith activities in the new survival as i will be mergint with Zenentrick to form ZenenSith and building i'll be building a Death Star.
The Force shall free me.

MrAzzCraftLP

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D