News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Report : (Just look and read it)

Started by Pacnik, December 24, 2012, 02:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacnik

Kaise123. i wan't to report something about server.

please make max players to 30.
because i never ever can play if server is full

Please accept it.
Thank you  ;D

Zlexy

kai pays for the server through donations and other spare money. it costs alot of money to run the server and 20 slots is all he can afford ATM. we are upgrading soon to 25 slots and with a teamspeak server added on so you can voice chat with other players and staff (always cool!).

server may be down during christmas and boxing day and beyond to upgrade. but upgrades are always good :D

remember people. more donations = more player slots = more people on the server = more fun :p
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: Wanyama on December 24, 2012, 02:56:32 AM
kai pays for the server through donations and other spare money. it costs alot of money to run the server and 20 slots is all he can afford ATM. we are upgrading soon to 25 slots and with a teamspeak server added on so you can voice chat with other players and staff (always cool!).

server may be down during christmas and boxing day and beyond to upgrade. but upgrades are always good :D

remember people. more donations = more player slots = more people on the server = more fun :p

All this is pretty much accurate; The server will be upgraded to 25 slots after Christmas (It may be down for some days, As the IP will be changing and therefore the server.kaise123.com redirect must be updated. I cannot confirm at this stage what days it will be down for, But it will likely be after boxing day (Possibly the day after, but likely later on in the week). A backup IP address will be provided during the transition so that people who are active here will be able to get on slightly sooner then the main population of the server which uses server.kaise123.com. When the server comes back online on the new node, It will also be on 1.4.6.

As for the TeamSpeak server, That will come later when I get everything set up.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire