News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

DeadCell's Moderator Application

Started by DeadCell, January 10, 2013, 01:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

Name:
Rather not say, personal reasons, but you can see it on Skype if you wish...

IGN:
DeadCell (cracked client)

Where I live:
United Kingdom

But of course! (orangegamer001, I made it ages ago, don't question it lol)

Time on Server:
I've been on the server all together roughly about 2 months now, although I was inactive on some of it because my laptop/computer had problems. On the old server, I was a Senior Moderator for about 2 weeks before the server got shut, so I guess it doesn't really count does it?

Activity:
I can be an active player, I usually would come online for roughly 2-4 hours each day depending upon if my work is finished or if I'm terribly bored. Now I know that I don't have a creative mind as many of you, but if I look at something and think "Yeah that need's to be in Minecraft". I'll try my best to try and replicate my idea into the game. I am mostly along the technical side of Minecraft, although I would probably never be able to make something like a mod or something along those lines. So I am very technical about Minecraft but not as creative, however I can work very quickly if someone tells me they need something doing.

Forum Knowledge:
I have a lot of forum knowledge, both basic and techincal. I know most of the features of forums such as Lock, Move, Edit, Delete, all that good stuff. I have great organisational skills as my OCD comes into play, many of you are aware of how great and helpful OCD can be. So I can organise myself and the things that I work with very well.

Quite a lot of people remember me, but most of the staff do remember me. Whether it is old or new players, I can be very helpful and cheerful with anyone. Mostly I love to have fun with everyone but I know when there is a strict line between fun and working for the Server. So I can keep my cool. I can make friends very quickly because my kind and fun personality.

Attitude Towards Players:
As I have mentioned, I can be a very fun and loving character, although I can rage someone if they have a go at me. I love helping people, and I know how to control pestering people who spam the chatbox for help. If someone asks me a question I cannot give the answer to, I would either ask another staff on the Server to see if they can handle them or ask someone who is online on Skype. If those 2 options are unavailable at the time, I would try and look online to find the answer.

Misc:
I think that I should get the Moderator Rank because I feel that I have been very experienced in the world of Minecraft and I can be very helpful to the staff. One of the most important attributes that I have is that I can be very active so I can help on the Server quite a lot when people are not around, especially on the weekends. I love helping people but I don't force my services upon them, if they do not require help, I will not pester them and will occupy my time somewhere else. I can help with many big projects that people are trying to build and with the extensive amount of features that Moderators are allowed to use then I can be very helpful. I feel that because of my helpful and cheerful personality along with my techincal forum and Minecraft knowledge. I can be a very great asset to the staff.

Thanks for reading my application, if you got any questions about it. Reply as a comment, or add me on Skype.

DeadCell (COOKIESSSZZZ!!!!)

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Prowl88

2nd support. Cuz, y'know. My support counts.

DeadCell

Kaise123

I support DeadCell also xD aslong as your active enough then your application is certainly good enough.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DeadCell

Indeed. As you know, I've been doing my best to come online on Minecraft/Skype as much as I can and I'm still sorting out my technical issues aswell.
I'll let you know if I gain some progress in these areas, but for now, Thanks for supporting me Kaise, means a lot from the Admin of the Server! :D

Jizomeo

I don't know you that well but you look like you will get this rank so

you have jizomeos support

Red

Other than the fact that you said you hate me T_T I support, you were a great mod/admin back on good o'l kaisecraft, even on mdynamics. I have nothing against you other than your active level  xD. Hope to see you finally get mod, you have my support ;)
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

KrayzieTrini

Zlexy

on behalf of kai, i accept this as there were no objections in the staff chat. congratulations :)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."