News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

SKYPE PROBLEM

Started by Jizomeo, February 12, 2013, 11:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizomeo

sorry to the people that I have on skype.I am sorry because imswizzzz got a virus and basically spread it to me and now I have it. It kept spamming about something and the people I have on skype I am sorry even to Kaise :( . Do Not Touch the thing that's spamming if you do and you don't have a protected computer you will get the virus. Just saying guys sorry :(

Jizomeo

Ok when I get this fixed you guys won't get messages all the time thanks for reading.

Zlexy

and this is what happens when you give 11 year olds computers....

joking, but yea be more careful next time.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Jizomeo

I will thanks for telling me. Hijana tried to help me stop it but it didn't work very well. I will try and uninstall skype then install it again maybe it will stop ;) . I'll tell you if it stops when I install it again

Jizomeo

I just realized that more people got this. Not very cool to anyone :( . Hijana told me there were other people that had it and then it stopped. If you ever have this problem ask hijana for info on what to do. Anyways my skype is working fine! Ask hijana or me for info on how to stop this if YOU have it.

Ask now if YOU have it. Thanks I'm all fine now. And wan nice joke :P

DEADShotMartini

ahh the wonders of being a brony....

Jizomeo

Idc I am the cool brony :P . And is this anything about my virus thing? And anyways I have the problem AGAIN

Smoove

Jizomeo

Smooves loves I mean loves celestia (or idr the name spelling xD ) and Luna. He loves more of Luna then celestia

Smoove

Quote from: ~The159Hunter on February 13, 2013, 12:02:17 PM
Smooves loves I mean loves celestia (or idr the name spelling xD ) and Luna. He loves more of Luna then celestia
umm wut? and its luna you dippy :P

Jizomeo

Skype problem fixed. So happy now ;D