News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Leaving for a week or two

Started by shuff, November 20, 2013, 02:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey everybody, I'm leaving for a while the server because I was very VERY addicted to it, and because of me playing each day on the server, here are its consequences, bad grades, so yeah I must leave for a while so bye everybody, hope I can see you soon!

iTroll

Good luck with your grades, hope you come back soon. Goodbye.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

baroompsycho

Bye shuff! :'( Good luck on getting your grades back up and hope to see you back in game soon! :)

shuff

Quote from: baroompsycho on November 20, 2013, 03:08:04 PM
Bye shuff! :'( Good luck on getting your grades back up and hope to see you back in game soon! :)
Thank you baroom, from when I left minecraft, I'm seeing the difference between my grades from when I was playing, and from now.

@iTroll thank you troll, and yes, I will come back, hope to see you too :).

HanSolo

Well, I have the same problem too, it's hard to keep up with an excellent grades, sport and still to manage to have time to be active on a server. Fell ya :), hope that you will be back soon.   

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

shuff

Quote from: HanSolo on November 21, 2013, 05:21:22 AM
Well, I have the same problem too, it's hard to keep up with an excellent grades, sport and still to manage to have time to be active on a server. Fell ya :), hope that you will be back soon.
Thx, hope to see you to soon also :).

Ender Dragonite

Well okay, good luck with school. Just study 3 hours a day like me and you'll ace your exams. :D

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

shuff

Quote from: Ender Dragonite on November 22, 2013, 07:59:07 AM
Well okay, good luck with school. Just study 3 hours a day like me and you'll ace your exams. :D
Thx, but I'm studying much more then 3 hours in a day, and I always finish school at 4PM.

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: shuff on November 22, 2013, 07:23:31 PM
Thx, but I'm studying much more then 3 hours in a day, and I always finish school at 4PM.
NERRRRRRRRDS!!!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

shuff

Quote from: Deathdefyer99 on November 23, 2013, 01:45:53 AM
NERRRRRRRRDS!!!
Nerds? Well, I would like to finish my year, if I'm studying, that doesn't mean that I'm a nerd...

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: shuff on November 23, 2013, 03:18:06 AM
NERRRRRRRRDS!!!
Nerds? Well, I would like to finish my year, if I'm studying, that doesn't mean that I'm a nerd...

NEEEEDERDD! It's not about studying it's about understanding le concept.

TheAmazingBobert

I study for up to 4-5 hours a day  :o, I'm a proud nerd... I write programs for robots in robotics, i'm in band and know a ton about music, and I take Middle college, so Go Shuff for studying, Nerds unite
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Ender Dragonite

NERRRRRRRRDS!!!
I'm not a nerd :'(
I'm just a typical asian kid :(

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

shuff

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on November 23, 2013, 01:20:23 PM
I study for up to 4-5 hours a day  :o, I'm a proud nerd... I write programs for robots in robotics, i'm in band and know a ton about music, and I take Middle college, so Go Shuff for studying, Nerds unite
FINALLY! somebody understands me!

DEADShotMartini

Y'all are morons. If you study 3-5 hours daily then you should know by now that the human attention span is just under 30 minutes with a 15 minute "Resume" time. The best way to study is 25/10, where you read for 25 minutes with a 10 minute break.

Or you do the me, have a very powerful short term memory and reading 50 pages on the electrolysis of aluminium 10 minutes before the exam and it somehow works.