News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

PlotMe

Started by 1bigdog, April 14, 2014, 10:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

This is a plugin that will allow Creative world to work and easy for the players to use this plugin, I has easy commands to use and allows the players to have complete control on there own plot admins do have a few bypass commands but the players are able to add others to there plot so they have permission or not.

The plugin only requires MultiVerse and essentials the reason for multiverse is that multiverse has a generator that will make a plotworld

Command: /mv create Plotworld -g plotme

The world must be named exactly plotworld without capitals for it to generate properly, i tried to use a different name once and it generated a normal world

the essentials is for the money to buy the plots

the size of the plot, plot frame and pathway can be modified in the config

I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

JanusFenix

What if the world take a lot of memory?

1bigdog

I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheDarkWolf

It would have to be a fairly small world, as the number of worlds increases to suit plots for players, so would the amount of space used on a server.

Plots are usually done with worldguard, and we are well into the 1400+ range for worldguard'ed regions, last I saw. Probably higher.

1400 worlds is a lot of space.

1bigdog

PlotMe creates a never ending world which gets bigger when someone passes thought the border.