News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Do any mods like me

Started by steve123, February 10, 2013, 02:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve123

KrayzieTrini

Nobody hates you, I cant understand why someone would harbor hatred for someone through a video game. I actually voted Yes, but I didn't read what the poll was for, I though it was vote Yes for Do any mods like me. I don't hate you man and I never meet you, how can someone hate you and they don't know you for who you are. If you feel hated don't let it get to you its just a game, keep your head up, one love.   :)

iTroll

The things you've done might answer that question.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Smoove

Quote from: iTroll on February 11, 2013, 04:48:09 AM
The things you've done might answer that question.
That sounded like a jerk thing to say..no offense..
Well i thought it sounded like a jerk thing to say anyways..

Zlexy

asking a question like this just provokes arguments. also, iTroll's comment was slightly out of order. personally, i dont have a problem with you

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."