News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Viper's reinstatement

Started by ~VIPER~, May 07, 2014, 11:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Hi guys,after long time of thinking I decied to come back and re-apply for Mod.

Ingame Name: Viper1302

Skype name: karlo.vinovrski

Timezone: GMT +1.

Previously rank: Moderator Level 2

Reason for leaving: I had a lot of work in school...and I also had bad sickness as some of Staff know

After long time of thinking I decied to come back and ask for my old rank (Mod). As there is school end coming I'll have more time for playing and taking care of server. I want to be with my friends again.

Info: I think most of Staff knows me as I was playing on server hole year. I know all Mods,Admins. About me nothing change. I still live in Croatia,Zagreb. I'm 15 years old.

Tnx,
Viper1302
KCv2 Moderator

olei

I think we havent meet in-game yet so let me introduce myself to you. I am B3RZ3RK3R_Olei and I have been moderator for around a month. When you were still staff, I was on an inactivity period. So you seem to be a nice guy. I will give you and I will keep it unless you screw something up.
~Support~
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

TheDarkWolf

While you were a good player and a good staff member that I saw, I never really saw anything that made you stand out as an exceptional staff member.

--- No support

~VIPER~

Tnx olei for your support.
Pls Dark tell me what I supposed to do? I wasn't Mod for long time and there isn't Mod that did something what showed they are good players for it...that's sure. "No support" is your choice,tnx.
KCv2 Moderator

Th3_Night_Shadow

Im not totally sure about you being a mod again even in my a inactivity period...
From now on Ill just watch you ingame to see if you really are a noble person to be a moderator.

But for now,

NEUTRAL
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

TheAmazingBobert

Due to your inactivity ingame and lack of response, most of it being neutral or no support, I'm affraid I'm going to deny and lock this. This isn't normally my job, but our Level 7 Admins have gone out for lunch, and our koala's just aren't working hard enough, and seeing as there are no level 6's to handle this stuff... it's to the admins. I'm sorry viper but wolf was right, and you said you weren't staff for very long so not much stood out...

-Denied
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy