News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban report: trigga52

Started by jason87047, March 07, 2013, 01:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason87047

Banned for 15 days for griefing multiple areas and lieing to the us mods. when asked about it he continued griefing and said "im getting my stuff back"

Trigga52

i dont understand! i wasnt even on last night... I know you mods must of hacked me cause i saw something u guys did!!! :'(

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Trigga52 on March 08, 2013, 08:30:30 AM
i dont understand! i wasnt even on last night... I know you mods must of hacked me cause i saw something u guys did!!! :'(

Can you please not acuse staff.. Please provide evidence when accusing people.

Also dont just aimlessly accuse people because you have done wrong
poop comes out of my butt

Trigga52

^Didnt write that! ALL MY ACCOUNTS ARE BEING HACKED (EMAIL, SKYPE, AND MINECRAFT) sorry for all this confusion im trying to fix it, i was at away and came home to this...

Zlexy

The IPs are exactly the same in your 'hacked post' and the one above me. Ban lengthened to 22 days for compulsive lying to staff and accusing innocent people. Banned permanently - same IP as Trigga55 who was perm banned
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."