News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

raperv26's 2nd Moderator Application

Started by raperv26, April 24, 2013, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raperv26

Name:
Raphael Ervin Villanueva

IGN:
raperv26

Power Level:

Activity:
I've been playing on the server for almost 5 months now. I play in the server for 15 hours every day (lets just say I have too much time on my hands). There was even a time when I was the only player on the server for about 1 hour. I was the first player to achieve the new "Engineer" Rank. I helped suggest the "Engineer" rank.  I enforce and follow the rules and guidelines of the server. I am nearly always on Team Speak. I don't want to PVP or start and if I get into a fight, I just want to prevent it. I do my best to help other players.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I have played minecraft offline for a few weeks before I joined KaiseCraft.

Old kaisecraft:
Sadly, I was not able to join the old KaiseCraft Server.

Knowledge:
I have used WorldEdit before in my Single Player worlds. I know nearly everything about Residence I just learned that we are now using CoreProtect. I can easily learn how to use it and what commands I can use. Even though I have forgotten most of the commands in World Edit, I can easily re- learn them and research about them. I know how to create and lock Topics in the Forums.

Some Commands that I know for World Edit:
[spoiler]//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid[/spoiler]

Some commands that I know for Core Protect:
[spoiler]/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback (Used to fix griefs)
/co restore (Used to undo rollbacks)
That's all I know[/spoiler]

Some commands that I know for Residence:
[spoiler]/res select expand 255
/protect
/res create
/res delete
/res remove

Some commands that I know for World Guard:
[spoiler]/god
/ungod
/slay
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/region define [id] [owner1] [owner2] [etc.]
/region claim [id]
/region delete [id]
/region add owner
/region add member
/region flag [id] pvp deny
/region flag [id] pvp -w[world name] deny

Some players that I've met:
[spoiler]Some of the Staff:
Kaise123
Wanyama
Hijana

CrimsonTornado (Red)
BlueStar5 (BlueCop)
TriickyzTrix98
iTroll (Before He resigned)
Exigopro
Smoove
Baroompsycho
Livid
Cristinasama
Hansolo
Blarno
Some of My Friends:
xdinox
Monochromicorn
jedwere
zenit
AOcreation
BlazzinThunder

and many many more...
[/spoiler]

I am kinda well known. I'm always happy when I am in the server and I always avoid fighting or PVPing. When it comes to serious occasions, such as griefs, spams, steals, etc, I always enforce the rules of the server. I always do my best to help. If I cant do it, I ask the help of others to help me. I NEVER give up.

Additional information:
I am 13 years old and from the Philippines. I am in 2nd Year High School and very trust worthy. My friend, xdinox is my classmate here in the Philippines. I can speak fluently in Filipino and English but only a little Russian. If I'm not online, I'm probably Away on a trip or just sleeping.

Why I want this rank:
I want this rank mostly because I like helping people out. Most of the time, when I'm online, I see people asking for help because they have been griefed and there are no Moderators there to help. I would also like to spawn a few more items that I need to make a few Red stone Builds that I have been thinking of. Players also kinda complain about the Time and the rain on the server, I really want to help them out, all I need it this rank. There are also some builds that I need help with (World Edit), But the Moderators are busy so I need to do it myself.

Some Screenshots of my Works:
[spoiler]Please Check the attachments! :D
The first one is my "Redstone Mountain"
The second one is my old town called "Simpletown"
The third one shows that I am the ONLY ONE on the server[/spoiler]

I hope that You will approve me as a Moderator ;D

Until Next time....
-raperv26

Michael5017

Kaise123

This application is very small and lacks a lot of knowledge, And while I know that you are very dedicated to the server and would try to uphold the server's rules, I don't really thing that you have the maturity and required knowledge of commands and how to handle situations to be a moderator. You are also a little bit annoying to a few players and you tend to 'suck up' alot to staff members, Especially myself, not to mention that if we do not reply to you within a very short amount of time you start repeating our name constantly (Kaise! Kaise!!! kaise?!?!). All these things are what show that you don't quite have what it takes to be a Moderator.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

raperv26

I can immediately learn the commands needed through research over the internet and asking other moderators.
And now I realize that I do tend to be immature sometimes.

HanSolo

Know you for a while, but I can't see you as mod

-Neutral

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

UltraMiner

Dude i'm sorry to say this but the app is too short
-Neutral

TriickyzTrix

Your application is a little short. Try to fix it up and I'll change my mind.

- Neutral

raperv26

I have now edited my application.
I hope that you accept it though.

Until Next Time...
-raperv26

jason87047

Quote from: raperv26 on April 24, 2013, 09:31:51 PM
I can immediately learn the commands needed through research over the internet and asking other moderators.
I would suggest that you look at the commands right now online instead of after you get the rank that way you can post all the ones you understand through research too with your list. Also you said you are on about 15 hours everyday...i do see you on a lot im not debating that fact but how could you be on for 15 hours each day if you have school?
Other than that the app is a little short so if you could lengthen it that would be great. (add specifically what commands you know and just a little bit here and there to lengthen it) You are a great player though and like i said i do see you on a lot and are not that immature when you are on but until i see more expansion on your app...
-Neutral

jason87047

Quote from: jason87047 on April 25, 2013, 11:12:23 AM
Quote from: raperv26 on April 24, 2013, 09:31:51 PM
I would suggest that you look at the commands right now online instead of after you get the rank that way you can post all the ones you understand through research too with your list. Also you said you are on about 15 hours everyday...i do see you on a lot im not debating that fact but how could you be on for 15 hours each day if you have school?
Other than that the app is a little short so if you could lengthen it that would be great. (add specifically what commands you know and just a little bit here and there to lengthen it) You are a great player though and like i said i do see you on a lot and are not that immature when you are on but until i see more expansion on your app...
-Neutral
Okay you edited that right when i posted lol so let me look at it now :P
Edit: I looked it over again and i believe you still need to expand on your knowledge of commands (look up how to use /co because that is a major part of what you have to know when being mod so you can roll things back and see who griefed) and i still want to know my answer to the 15 hours while you have school question :P
-still neutral

raperv26

Actually, its summer here for 1 more month.

jason87047

Ohhhhh ok lol i still have about a month left of school left where i am :P

iTroll

Your app could use some work but I think you're responsible enough  :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

LeonDaMundt

Not a lot of info, and you know very less commands  :-\

Add some more information and try learning more about the plugins, and I'll support.

On the other hand, your a nice builder and kinda friendly to most of the people.

~No Support

raperv26

I have now edited it and I have researched the commands for World Edit, Residence and Core Protect.