News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Offline mode for Minecraft 1.5.X - 1.6.X+ - MCOpenLauncher Updates Here

Started by Kaise123, April 24, 2013, 05:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOSH420

i mean the download you have posted says its offline play just to be sure tht means no online playing at all for the launcher you can download on this site at this link

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1568.0.html

what im really wondering is is there a way to play your server with out going premium cause thts basically what its telling me i have to have a mc account with mojang to sign in on this other launcher i downloaded from this site from i think the same link but it could of bin another but i know for certain both were downloaded from this site

i appreciate any help/advice that can be given

Zlexy

Nah, this launcher allows you to play Online im pretty sure though i cant be positive because I am premium :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

JOSH420

(being sarcastic not rude)well thnx tht helps alot  :P anyone else have some suggestions

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on July 17, 2013, 05:24:24 AM
Quote from: JOSH420 on July 17, 2013, 04:42:52 AM
so sense the 1.6 you can download is offline is there no way to get this server from tht client or can i ?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this... Can you clarify it please?

I think that he is try to say:

So... You can only download 1.6 from this client? Is there no way to get the Kaise123 Client?

I think he was trying to say that not sure.

iTroll

Quote from: JOSH420 on July 17, 2013, 06:59:57 AM
i mean the download you have posted says its offline play just to be sure tht means no online playing at all for the launcher you can download on this site at this link

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,1568.0.html

what im really wondering is is there a way to play your server with out going premium cause thts basically what its telling me i have to have a mc account with mojang to sign in on this other launcher i downloaded from this site from i think the same link but it could of bin another but i know for certain both were downloaded from this site

i appreciate any help/advice that can be given

You do not need to be a premium user to play. The 1.6.2 launcher (cracked) supports multiplayer (offline mode does not mean single player btw). Just fill in a username (and password if you are premium), click play offline, multiplayer and voila!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Updated to version 1.1.1, I recommend everyone update... Because it looks fancier ;P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xAddict3Dx

I've updated my launcher too and Mojang fixed Offline/LAN-play in 1.1.2 =)

Mine may not look pretty or impressive, but the only updates it needs are to ones improve my own launcher, since i don't need to crack Mojang's launcher for it.

So in theory it should work longer, unless Mojang (un)intentionally breaks it (it all depends on launcher_profiles.json).

If any of you (including Kaise) are interested in my version, search back for my previous post. The download-link should still work.

- xAddict3Dx

edit: if for some reason my post isn't tolerated, just let me know, as i've noticed the thread is about MCOpenLauncher  ;)
Play ALL Minecraft Versions! No Crack Needed/Always up2date!
- http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,3450
- http://web.minecraftnoob.com
- http://youtu.be/1oLY4prDrdw

Kaise123

Quote from: xAddict3Dx on July 26, 2013, 05:31:21 AM
I've updated my launcher too and Mojang fixed Offline/LAN-play in 1.1.2 =)

Mine may not look pretty or impressive, but the only updates it needs are to ones improve my own launcher, since i don't need to crack Mojang's launcher for it.

So in theory it should work longer, unless Mojang (un)intentionally breaks it (it all depends on launcher_profiles.json).

If any of you (including Kaise) are interested in my version, search back for my previous post. The download-link should still work.

- xAddict3Dx

edit: if for some reason my post isn't tolerated, just let me know, as i've noticed the thread is about MCOpenLauncher  ;)

There's no issue with the post :) I'm not quite sure what the issue is with LAN play in McOpenLauncher though... I've tested it and I'm able to play (With a name) on a local server without connecting to the internet.

Willard420

hey how do i get this to work? i extracted the EXE using Winrar. moved the launcher to the same folder the extracts are in. but when i try to launch it i get an error saying "Could not find the main class: org.spara.mol.Main. Program will exit." i tried moving all of the files to the .minecraft folder (with nothing else in it) just to see, and got the same error. tried running my Minecraft.exe and it won't let me log in or play. am i missing something? did i do something wrong? what file am i supposed to run? please help

HanSolo

Quote from: Willard420 on July 30, 2013, 04:57:44 AM
hey how do i get this to work? i extracted the EXE using Winrar. moved the launcher to the same folder the extracts are in. but when i try to launch it i get an error saying "Could not find the main class: org.spara.mol.Main. Program will exit." i tried moving all of the files to the .minecraft folder (with nothing else in it) just to see, and got the same error. tried running my Minecraft.exe and it won't let me log in or play. am i missing something? did i do something wrong? what file am i supposed to run? please help
Make sure that you have the latest Java and proper drivers for your graphic card, then update LWJGL

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

You shouldn't extract the EXE, just run it. It's not compressed.

Quote from: HanSolo on July 30, 2013, 08:06:04 PM
Make sure that you have the latest Java and proper drivers for your graphic card, then update LWJGL

His is an issue with actually opening the launcher, So graphics card drivers/LWJGL hasn't even played a part yet. Sometimes updating Java would help but in this situation it's an issue with the file

Willard420

okay but i had originally tried just running this launcher and had received the same error. i only extracted it after the first attempts didn't work and i thought i read somewhere in this topic about extracting. what is this class that i'm missing? is it supposed to be somewhere in the .minecraft folder?

EDIT: by the way, i did update java before any of this seeing as it was a requirement when i updated minecraft... Kaise123, you said it was an issue with the file? i did try looking at the contents of it after extracting, did a search on the class and the computer could not find it in there. do you know if it could have been overlooked when the person made this file?

Lord Spectre

Can you make this work with Java 6, like the official one? My distro doesn't have Java 7 yet.

HanSolo

Quote from: Lord Spectre on August 01, 2013, 10:12:01 PM
Can you make this work with Java 6, like the official one? My distro doesn't have Java 7 yet.
Minecraft supports Java 6

Signature by: TriickyzTrix