News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

iLiviDzZ

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 21, 2013, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello this is a report about iLiviDzZ

First, I'd like to say he's a nice guy but the way he handles his staff duties are very concerning.

I would like to show you first what he does on Skype, last time there was a group of about 4-5 people, and he keeps on racially discriminating me, and edits my messages and tells me that he'll post them in the staff chat:

These messages include:

"I hate Allah! I hate all Muslims" - LeonMundt

"I love to **** my dad!" -LeonMundt

"I **** with (girl's name) in the washroom in Aziz Mall!" -LeonMundt

And some time ago, he also told me to translate abusive words about Jose (Zlexy) from Arabic to English, I knew the trick so I didn't, but I know that if I did, he's going to show it to Zlexy or maybe worse, post them in the staff chat.

There are alot of messages like these, if you wish, I can post every single one.

And by the way, this is not such an abusive sentence compared to the others he todl me to translate.

Next, I'd like to show you when someone asks him for help, I'd like to use myself as an example:

And also, even when Anyone asks him for help he refuses by saying "no" or demotes himself to a builder/engineer/elite/VIP and says that he can't do anything as he is just a simple builder.

Sorry for posting this here, but I wanted Kaise and all the other people who think Ryan is not a good staff member to see this, and to convey this. I thought this is a good platform to convey my message.

Zlexy

Thanks for this.

While i can see that you're offended by the stuff he says on skype, sadly that really doesnt have much to do with the server and is a personal thing. However when he sees this maybe he will change his tune. Theres nothing we can do personally about it, as it is said on Skype and has nothing to do with the server and so he cannot really be punished for it.

Secondly, he is a sarcastic person. He always says 'no' and acts immature, its just who he is. Though,  did he eventually help you/a player or did he actually refuse and not come to you?

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Zlexy on June 21, 2013, 09:52:33 PM
Thanks for this.

While i can see that you're offended by the stuff he says on skype, sadly that really doesnt have much to do with the server and is a personal thing. However when he sees this maybe he will change his tune. Theres nothing we can do personally about it, as it is said on Skype and has nothing to do with the server and so he cannot really be punished for it.

Secondly, he is a sarcastic person. He always says 'no' and acts immature, its just who he is. Though,  did he eventually help you/a player or did he actually refuse and not come to you?

Yes, he didn't he demoted himself as 5+ guys were asking for help. This is not the first time he does it.

And he does say offending words to me, and some other guys in the server as well.

iLiviDzZ

My name is iLiviDzZ. Please get it right if you are to report me.
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 21, 2013, 10:01:11 PM
My name is iLiviDzZ. Please get it right if you are to report me.

Staff list said it's iLividz.

Anyway, Fixed.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 21, 2013, 09:47:36 PM

First, I'd like to say he's a nice guy but the way he handles his staff duties are very concerning.

I would like to show you first what he does on Skype, last time there was a group of about 4-5 people, and he keeps on racially discriminating me, and edits my messages and tells me that he'll post them in the staff chat:

These messages include:

And some time ago, he also told me to translate abusive words about Jose (Zlexy) from Arabic to English, I knew the trick so I didn't, but I know that if I did, he's going to show it to Zlexy or maybe worse, post them in the staff chat.

There are alot of messages like these, if you wish, I can post every single one.

And by the way, this is not such an abusive sentence compared to the others he todl me to translate.

Next, I'd like to show you when someone asks him for help, I'd like to use myself as an example:

And also, even when Anyone asks him for help he refuses by saying "no" or demotes himself to a builder/engineer/elite/VIP and says that he can't do anything as he is just a simple builder.

Sorry for posting this here, but I wanted Kaise and all the other people who think Ryan is not a good staff member to see this, and to convey this. I thought this is a good platform to convey my message.

Right,

1. The messages, if you actually remember correctly i wasn't the only one in that chat. There was other staff members in there. I also wasn't the one changing them. You are also wrong with the fact that i was going to post them into the staff chat because the world doesn't revolve around you. Not everyone cares what you say or do.

That skype message, if you had posted the whole convosation you would have known that it was something that i was sent and i wanted it translated for me. The translation was posted into the staff chat even before i sent it to you because i wanted to know what it meant.

That screenshot, you had asked me to help. Which i don't deny i didn't help you. But you only took a screenshot of that part of the convosation. If you had scrolled down a little bit further, you would have seen my reasoning behind not helping you because i knew what you wanted and i didn't agree that it was the correct thing to do.

Leon, you must think that everything revolves around you because you always seem to say that i will post it into the staff chat. This is because you think that a low-life 12yr old kid will make effects to things. Also Jose doesn't really care what things are said about him. I know this from experience. So me quoting what has been said to me from another race member of yours is stupid.

Also, yes i do demote myself to a builder because i am immature and i find it funny. Although this has only happened once when you have been there. If you had been there the many other times i have done it, i have helped the people who are asking. Things like this cannot be shown on 1 times. You would have to collect evidence which proved this many times.
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 21, 2013, 10:23:59 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 21, 2013, 09:47:36 PM

These messages include:

Right,

1. The messages, if you actually remember correctly i wasn't the only one in that chat. There was other staff members in there. I also wasn't the one changing them. You are also wrong with the fact that i was going to post them into the staff chat because the world doesn't revolve around you. Not everyone cares what you say or do.

That skype message, if you had posted the whole convosation you would have known that it was something that i was sent and i wanted it translated for me. The translation was posted into the staff chat even before i sent it to you because i wanted to know what it meant.

That screenshot, you had asked me to help. Which i don't deny i didn't help you. But you only took a screenshot of that part of the convosation. If you had scrolled down a little bit further, you would have seen my reasoning behind not helping you because i knew what you wanted and i didn't agree that it was the correct thing to do.

Leon, you must think that everything revolves around you because you always seem to say that i will post it into the staff chat. This is because you think that a low-life 12yr old kid will make effects to things. Also Jose doesn't really care what things are said about him. I know this from experience. So me quoting what has been said to me from another race member of yours is stupid.

Also, yes i do demote myself to a builder because i am immature and i find it funny. Although this has only happened once when you have been there. If you had been there the many other times i have done it, i have helped the people who are asking. Things like this cannot be shown on 1 times. You would have to collect evidence which proved this many times.

No 1. Why didn't you help the others? and demoting yourself to builder is just an excuse from your side, yes it is funny, but you didn't help anyone else.

No 2. What you say about the chat with others, does not make sense, I'm not saying everything is about me but you don't help Anyone.

shuff

First:I support you leon because theese words<I hate you allah> will let iLividZz go to the hell!!!
Second:he is not a good moderator.

Diion

hmm... this seems to have become an argument >.>

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

LeonDaMundt

That was expected, because I'm pretty sure iLiviDzZ can't stay without defending himself. Although he has not got alot of supports to defend himself with.

Kempis

Everyone SHUT UP!

-Why can't you all just let this go? This is a board for good things about staff. Not bad things and accusations. Livid is a grown man, as many of the players of KCv2 is and he should be allowed to do whatever he desires on Skype, or anything else. If you find Livid offensive on Skype or Facebook for that matter, then unfriend him or delete him from your friends list. I don't see the point of this arguement as this board was put here just especially for the good staff of KCv2. If Livid is a bad staff, that's only your opinion. I, personally love Livid as a staff member although sometimes, I find him annoying (as do people find me). Livid is a nice and compassionate person. He is also a very funny staff member. There is no point for this arguement as you won't win against the staff.
Honestly, I think you should just drop it Leon.

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 21, 2013, 11:49:11 PM
That was expected, because I'm pretty sure iLiviDzZ can't stay without defending himself. Although he has not got alot of supports to defend himself with.
I Support Him.

LeonDaMundt

This is not the first time iLivid's does this, and I'm not going to "drop this" Why: because we have the full right from this topic to convey what good or bad we find about the staff and as they don't help us at all, not me but all of the people say this, I stood up and reported him because of this. Becuase as staff we have to ask him for his assistance, and if he dosen't help us then we can report him. This is not the first time, he has done this alot of times. Yes, it maybe funny to demote yourself, but you should help others as-well, Sarcasm is always good in it's limits.

Kempis

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 22, 2013, 12:22:35 AM
This is not the first time iLivid's does this, and I'm not going to "drop this" Why: because we have the full right from this topic to convey what good or bad we find about the staff and as they don't help us at all, not me but all of the people say this, I stood up and reported him because of this. Becuase as staff we have to ask him for his assistance, and if he dosen't help us then we can report him. This is not the first time, he has done this alot of times. Yes, it maybe funny to demote yourself, but you should help others as-well, Sarcasm is always good in it's limits.
Alright. Do what you want. I'm backing out now incase this causes any more trouble.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Ranemist on June 22, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 22, 2013, 12:22:35 AM
Alright. Do what you want. I'm backing out now incase this causes any more trouble.

Thank you, there's no trouble haha, I'm not running an Anti-Livid campaign, just reporting him, and showing the truth everyone has his own point of view you expressed yours!

scottymac223

As much as he is a nice guy, he didn't help me whenever i need him. So i support the part about him not being helpful.