News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

its been a blazt knowing you all

Started by jedwere, May 26, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

this server was an awesome one, i can never find another like this, i just want to say ill miss you all, and that i actually feel like crying since its just such a shame to let this server go, since at its last moments i'd like to post a few people we'd want to remmember b4 the server goes off...

Wanyama:
The 1st admin i ever met

Paragon:
Met him the same time as Zlexy

Zlexy:
Same as Paragon

Ultraminer:
1st guy i ever met

X_X:
Killed me many times! but molded me the guy i am now on the internet.. a slight asshole! lol

Random_Hero:
Never thought i'd be friends with this guy ever since i met the guy! i even thought he was the leader

Crnobijeli13/1n50mn14:
I realized when i joined the sith, that this guy was calling the shots, lol i thought random was the clever devil

Raper26:
Helped me make my town in Benjahack's Town, redstone addict, and abit of a ass sometimes

Benjahack:
a good guy! one of my close friends too bad he moved out!

LeonMundt:
I once thought he was a good guy, until he got moderator

iLividzZ:
Hated him b4, but thats water under the bridge now.

xXDeadShotXx:
An ok guy.. kinda rude somtimes, but tats b4

WOlfy:
My 2nd Best friend (next to cnro that is) best guy i ever met!

Baroom:
How can we forget the mother of Kcv2? Kind hearted, and very sweet, we wont forget you!

Raid3r:
The most loyal InArms member ever

Arrowface10:
Yeah... NOT WORTH EXPLAINING!! only the staff knew what we did e.e

AOCreation:
an old friend, and the ebst damn builder i ever met!

Hamza/Osama:
Good friends, until they became aholes

K0rnFl4kes:
I think i got his name right.. The best damn survivor in survival! a one man faction! he never raided! but he made some fo the most breath taking basesive ever seen! just ask cristinasama when we raided him b4! XD

Cristinasama:
a good friend! fund loving and kinda awkward somtimes

Catus123:
My 1st boss! when i was a n00b in survival, i can still remmember the faction.. Nr1fac

PsychoJuggalo:
One of my bestfriends! he kinda dissapreared..

Fearlessness:
One of Sith's Spies, a good guy, but has thoughts of his own

Smooves:
Newyork guy! kinda cool but fun loving once you bring it up!

Lepid:
A good guy! always there when you ask for mod help and other stuff, kinda serious at times but hey? he a great guy!

Steve123/Steve1996:
He used to be the LEader of my minder's guild back in inarms! very serious about the server's rules!

xX_SAB_Xx:
I forgot who she was tho... but i can remember she's a girlfriend of someone on the server.. i can't quite remember, its been a while since we last talked anyway, She's a very nice person thats for sure! any guy would be lucky enough to have her hahaha

Kaise123:
Lets not forget the man who made all this possible! althought i dont get to talk to him very mucvh, im sure he's a good person!

thats all i got for now, I love you guys! ill miss you all! im sorry for being an ass now, and before (i think)
Hope i see some of you guys in the near distant future! this is jedwere saying.. these has been the best months of my MC life!

Garen v2

Indeed. I was friends with many of those players too.(and you, too  :-\) Well, I quit the server a while ago, so I don't really expect most of.them to remember me. I don't know if anyone even visits these forums anymore, but I would like to say good bye to anyone that does stumble across this.

WhedFientee

I suggest buying NHL 10, its a great game, online and offline. Lately if youve seen me online i have been playing that. The online community is small so you pretty much know everybody.