News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

kai/sab/bri someone read D:

Started by Zlexy, October 06, 2012, 01:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

this isn't that important but..

it seems we dont have a jail for the server and since my lazy ass is too well.. lazy to message you ill post here lol, if you need me to build a jail then just give me a call, always up for building.. and i hope you're happy with the nether spawn.. was too scared to try the setspawn command on it incase i f**ked up lol xD, but yeh if you need a jail built.. the sexy man is awaiting

thank you :D
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

I don't believe a jail is needed just yet. The server is still in closed beta and is also whitelisted, and as Kaise has said that ONE wrong move means that the player is off the server.

Kaise123

A jail is not yet needed, however if you want something to build, you can always make one for later.

The nether spawn is awesome, thanks :D. I checked out the spawn point and its in the right spot anyways
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

karathorhikari

I'm not sure where else to put this, but it seemed relevant, so I apologize for bothering you. I had a problem with another member on the server, Pawos. He came up and attacked me unprovoked and then ran off, so I voiced that he wasn't allowed at my place or in my farm anymore. Yet he came back and refused to leave or leave my farm alone. This went on until someone else stepped in, and he still refused to give back what he'd taken. I was under the impression this was a peaceful server, and I thought I should bring this to someone's attention. Thank you.

SHARKBAIT123

karathorhikari

Unfortunately no. I don't know how to take any. However someone else witnessed the entire thing and even got involved in it. I don't know how much can be done about it, but regardless it has been made very clear that he isn't welcome around my house. I tried to do something nice for everyone but that's gone now.

Kaise123

Pawas is off the list. I said NO warnings. Sorry about that

Zlexy

yea ... its a shame you get a nice community of people and theres always 1 that ruins it ..

ParagonGX

Quote from: karathorhikari on October 09, 2012, 03:34:00 PM
Unfortunately no. I don't know how to take any. However someone else witnessed the entire thing and even got involved in it. I don't know how much can be done about it, but regardless it has been made very clear that he isn't welcome around my house. I tried to do something nice for everyone but that's gone now.
F2 is the button for taking screenshots. (incase you still didn't know xD)

Pawos

Misleading other players and especially the staff about my behaviour won't get you far Karathorhikari.

Zlexy

Kaise123

Ill rewhitelist Pawos because I don't know who is at fault here. One word against either of you and your off the whitelist.

ParagonGX

If an event like this occurs again, please take a screenshot as evidence to prove your point.

Osama

I don't know if i am allowed to support or say who is wrong but i believe karathori (i hope i spelled that right :P) pawos does do stuff like these in another server he used  to kill steal etc. i hated pawos i know this is not my fight but i can guarantee karathori is telling the truth i am just giving my opinion .
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D