News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Steve123 trespassing with continuous warnings

Started by Officialguy, January 28, 2013, 04:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Officialguy

I request a ban for the suspect { Steve123 } for trespassing, the ban length could be from 5 hours to years, but he must get a lesson that he wont forget at least, The following pictures in the attachments are given after warnings telling him to get out but he dosent comprehend what I say about it.

Flat Info:
1- He did not talk

2- he didn't teleport to me and I accepted

3- Screenshots after minutes of him staying in my property

4- It is pretty annoying to the community  :-\

Signed, Officialguy
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

steve123

i was their for 1 min i left i was in my room before and i went to say hi and he warned me once  i and left trough the roof using enderpearl but i ran out and had to spawn more plus i thought the sign was a joke look at the one on the desk 

Officialguy

First of all, it was more than 1 minute, second of all, you could ./spawn, and even 5 seconds with all the signs and the warnings is quite enough.

This is not an excuse to salvage you from justice.

steve123

i dont need to do /spawn and if you dont want people in that bad protect it so people cant open the gate

Officialguy

So you are blaming me for you completely ignoring the signs and my warnings? Protection has nothing to do with this.

You are guilty.

steve123

guilty of what saying hi looking at what i thought was a joke

Officialguy

I dont accept that joke, its not even a joke! after re thinking, if its a joke, you could left early, you left after 5 mins or so!

Zlexy

this is really pathetic if im honest. officialguy, stop complaining, he was checking out the place. you should have told a moderator to get him to leave. while steve could have atleast been a bit more mature and left, i dont think this is much to get worked up over.

also, this isn't annoying to the community, only to you.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."