News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

McGeneration - New!

Started by My Shoe Wanker, July 20, 2013, 07:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Shoe Wanker

McGeneration - The New MC Generation.

Owner: Matty_Riko/Matty/(Matty)
Description: McGeneration. A new server. I am hoping it will thrive and endure like this server, KCv2 does. I have not yet made a server yet, but I'm working on it, and I want people to join the forums first. If 20 or more people can join the forum and make an introduction, I will start making the servers spawn and its components.
I have made a new forum, using a different forum-making tool. I have also used the same tool as Kaisecraft does - SMF - I have also chosen the same theme, but please do not accuse me of copyright. I tried to find a good theme myself, but didn't like any of them. I would also, like to thank Michael5017 for making the forum.

Thank you.
And as a further note, please also make an application for a rank, so I could promote you straight away when you join the server.