News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BlcokUnity

Started by allanski, October 19, 2013, 11:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanski

Hello guys I found this epic server called BlockUnity.
play.blockunity.com
It is owned By Jelle aka DonDiablo.
The server has plugins such as Factions and many others.
We are looking for more players to join the server.
There is 20 players max limit to play at a time.
The server is cracked so lots of people can play from premium to cracked.
Overall the server is very good from so far I have played on it :D.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderfull day :D

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: shuff on November 06, 2013, 05:11:30 AM
You are still calling it a good server and you got IP Perm banned for griefing...

Uhh, Shuff, don't comment things like that on a forum, he's not arrested by the FBI :P, it's a public server and anyone can like it.

shuff

Quote from: LeonDaMundt on November 06, 2013, 05:17:05 AM
Quote from: shuff on November 06, 2013, 05:11:30 AM
You are still calling it a good server and you got IP Perm banned for griefing...

Uhh, Shuff, don't comment things like that on a forum, he's not arrested by the FBI :P, it's a public server and anyone can like it.
Haha I know, but now he cant join, so he should lock the topic.
He said that he likes the server and told everybody to join it an now look, he griefed my house....
And do you know what he did? he lied to me and  accused an admin of griefing my house LOL.

allanski

I was told by Jelle that the server was going down Einar annoyed me and I grifed him and he used my acc and grifed you to get me into more trouble

Deathdefyer99

What the hell man? This is a three month old topic, don't bump old and unnecessary topics.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

xXRoboJackXx

I'm going to unlock this since we don't lock server threads unless that server shuts down, or any other issue. Bumping an old server thread is not something that gets locked.

xXRoboJackXx

Right then I did however just check if this server was still up and it isn't, so this threat is getting locked... But Death check if the server is still up before locking it.