News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I got no friends

Started by lolz, February 23, 2013, 10:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolz

Haters Gonna Hate. All hate me. I have then desided to leave the server cya and i hate you to :*

DEADShotMartini

Although you cant decide on your race, birthplace or parents, you can decide on your attitude. You don't have anyone else but yourself to blame if people "Hate" you, and perhaps you should have actually been nicer (From what i've seen) and maybe you wouldn't have had a drama queen moment on your hands.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 23, 2013, 11:05:26 AM
Although you cant decide on your race, birthplace or parents, you can decide on your attitude. You don't have anyone else but yourself to blame if people "Hate" you, and perhaps you should have actually been nicer (From what i've seen) and maybe you wouldn't have had a drama queen moment on your hands.

Damn martin! That was deep!

But lolz, you didn't make it better by making a staff app. People would have liked you if you weren't so negative and rude
poop comes out of my butt

lolz

I really dont think so. sorry.

Smoove

KrayzieTrini

lolz

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Seriously...

Smoove

Jizomeo

lolz

Zlexy

i think this is more of an attention seeking topic looking for sympathy, it has no real relevance and will only cause arguments

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."