News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni : Applying for Moderator (X2)

Started by Bunni4Life, October 19, 2013, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

Quote from: Diion on October 20, 2013, 02:14:55 PM
Hello Everyone  ;D

it seems we have ourselves anthor important thing to discuss...

after reading though this application and many of the comments, i feel that it is necessary to also share my beliefs about the situation...

sooooo... here i go:

While i do believe that everyone CAN change, everyone CAN improve, and everyone CAN become better over time with a bit of determination, awareness, and help, i also feel that it is much to early to determine that the one who stands before us has indeed changed (she had only returned a few days ago). I also feel that this application should not be accepted so that more time can be taken to determine whether or not bunni's change is legitimate; actions speak loader then words.

i personally have nothing against you Bunni....

what happened, happened....

and it happened a very long time ago.

so how 'bout you show us this "change" you've been speaking about?... show us that your ready this time.... show us with your behavior; with your actions....show us... Bunni...

and with that said... i'm off...

Dewa sonouchi ni.  8)

I agree entirely with  Diion, I give Bunni support because of her actions i've seen ingame. Now I wasn't here when  she first became staff but at this point it wouldn't change what I say, as She has shown that she wants to be better and fix what she had done before. Her attitude in game has changed completely from what I read here. however if given the chance she'll have to prove to everyone she's changed just as much as she has to me and wolfy.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Well said, well said. Well, a lot of staff giving you chances. I guess it's going to be another supporting vote~

Bunni4Life

I'm not completely sure on who is all supporting, but thank you! :D I don't mind if I don't get Mod right now. Even at a later time if you guys can see changes and whatever then I could re-re-apply and I would get more support. Which ever happens is okay. Thank you! :D
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

shuff

Bunni,i saw how much your attiltude changed ingame and your maturity,you become much more mature and you act very nicely with players,you try to help everybody and especially me so that is why i give you my support.
-Support ;)

Smoove

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on October 21, 2013, 04:30:42 AM
Quote from: Diion on October 20, 2013, 02:14:55 PM
Hello Everyone  ;D

it seems we have ourselves anthor important thing to discuss...

after reading though this application and many of the comments, i feel that it is necessary to also share my beliefs about the situation...

sooooo... here i go:

While i do believe that everyone CAN change, everyone CAN improve, and everyone CAN become better over time with a bit of determination, awareness, and help, i also feel that it is much to early to determine that the one who stands before us has indeed changed (she had only returned a few days ago). I also feel that this application should not be accepted so that more time can be taken to determine whether or not bunni's change is legitimate; actions speak loader then words.

i personally have nothing against you Bunni....

what happened, happened....

and it happened a very long time ago.

so how 'bout you show us this "change" you've been speaking about?... show us that your ready this time.... show us with your behavior; with your actions....show us... Bunni...

and with that said... i'm off...

Dewa sonouchi ni.  8)

I agree entirely with  Diion, I give Bunni support because of her actions i've seen ingame. Now I wasn't here when  she first became staff but at this point it wouldn't change what I say, as She has shown that she wants to be better and fix what she had done before. Her attitude in game has changed completely from what I read here. however if given the chance she'll have to prove to everyone she's changed just as much as she has to me and wolfy.
Agreed, but i guess this time i can give a second chance since everyone else is willing to give a second chance, so with that said.
Support.

Bunni4Life

Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Zlexy

Despite all of the positive feedback, you need more time to prove yourself after your awful attitude the first time round.

Denied, try again in a months time if you wish.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."