News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Moderator application #2

Started by shuff, October 23, 2013, 05:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey everybody,this will be my second moderator application,and I hope this time it will be much better then my first one.

IGN:shuff

Time played:I played after the whitelist,when the server was Un-whitelisted.

Current rank:Builder

Languages I speak:Arabic,French,English.

Activity:
I play everyday on my computer an hour or two and sometimes if I don't have much homeworks to do,i play from 4Pm to 10Pm,i also play on my phone when I cant get to the computer.On week ends,i can play much time on the day,but for sure,i will be online Each day in the week for minimum a half hour.

Old Kaisecraft:I remember when I was searching on minecraft servers,i found out kaisecraft,joined it and just walked and did nothing,i didn't even know what is minecraft for.So I just played it 3 days and left.

Before Kaisecraft:There was a server called Laponica which was awesome,i was playing it with my cousins and mohamad1965,then it went down because there was a problem with the owners.Then my friend mohamad told me about a server called Keicraft and started playing it,i did not play it much because it was pretty boring.

I think I am well known by mostly everybody in this server,except the new guests,they all are my friends,Nobody hates me(I wish)and all the staff members are my friends.

Forum knowledge:
First of all,we were starting a server called Arcadecraft and it was me,Michael5017 and mohamad1965.We made first forums,and I was an administrator on it,i learned how to lock,mofify,create and do all the things,but sadly,mohamad my friend didn't have sufficient funds to pay for the server so just shut it down and the same with the forums.

Commands:
I know many commands,I just searched them on google and learned some of them:

World guard:
[spoiler]//wand  /region addowner  /region removeowner /region setparent  /region addmember  /region removemember  /expand vert
[/spoiler]

Core protect:
[spoiler]/core inspect  /co rollback[/spoiler]

Residence:
[spoiler]/res ?  /res select  /res select chunk  /res select expand  /resadmin  /res worldedit  /res pset [/spoiler]

World edit:i searched the world edit but there was very much commands and they were hard,so if I get accepted,i will learn them.

Moderating knowledge:
Sadly,i never got moderator in any server and didn't even apply,this is the only server that I am applying in for staff.

Reason
I have been wanting this rank from a long time,if I gets the [Mod] rank,i will be helping everybody with World guard protect,i will punish people that will grief or spam the chat and all of the moderator jobs.

Additional Info:
I am a Lebanese 13 years old student,i love studying English and Math and I always get good grades in it,but I hate all the others like French and etc.I love playing football and basketball and especially minecraft,when im playing the server,I'm always playing in survival,getting new stuff,raiding etc,i don't play as much the main world as I play the survival cause I got bored of it,i have nothing to do in it.So if I earn the rank moderator,of course im gonna play in the main world.

People I have met and which are my friends:
[spoiler]Baroompsycho,Theamazingbobert,Thedarkwolf,Chocolatejam1,hamza,osama,LeonMundt,Sasa,VIPER1302,Raeldude,hamadessa5,Michael5017,Skyrablue,Skulker150(Resigned),Hijana(Resigned),Kaise123(The awesomest one),Zlexy,cmuneuber,creeper4,TriickyzTrix98(Also resigned),AiriSchwartz,thrax6,lepid_123,Linfiniteblood,mohamad1965,Bunni4life,aocreation,Deimos,Exigopro,bluestar5,smooves,diion_beyer,me455,spark145,shakira123456,Zaxtran,gerhardsen and many many more.[/spoiler]

Thank you for giving some time for my application and reading it.

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

if u hate normal world u got no reason for moderator.And you are a little bit weird ur friend mohamad or ur alt account huh?
~no support

shuff

Quote from: Hamza on October 23, 2013, 06:02:09 AM
if u hate normal world u got no reason for moderator.And you are a little bit weird ur friend mohamad or ur alt account huh?
~no support
I mean that I don't play in it much because I have nothing to do in it with the rank builder,and if I get the moderator rank,you think I will stay in survival?of course not,i will always be in the main world to help people.

shuff

Okay,I'm gonna explain you why I use multiple accounts:
First,i made an account ''JediKnight'' just because I got a little bit bored that day.
Second,i will explain why I play on my friend's account.
my friend mohamad1965 has premium,and there is an application called MCchat on my phone that needs premium,so he just allowed me to play on it and that is why I play on this account.

TheAmazingBobert

Quote from: Hamza on October 23, 2013, 06:02:09 AM
~no support

I cannot find where he said he hated normal world, I see where he said he doesn't play it much. Please don't put words in peoples mouths, Second most of the Staff has alt accounts... we use them to get on for building purposes(Oh my god I know, the staff actually build stuff). Also I'd like to ask you as I know that opinions can go either way for these applications why would you choose two very weak points to give him no support?

@shuff The english is a little shaky, and Due to your age we'd like to see a lot more outstanding info and things that prove you're ready for this. The age limit of 15 even though it can be bypassed does still stand until we can see that you're mature enough for the rank. So if you can please add a little more to the app :P

At the moment I'm going to Stay Neutral
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

shuff

Thx Bobby for this feedback,i know my english is a bit shaky,i Will fix some errors but not today,tomorrow cause its 12 pm at my Time And i Will add some more info.

Kaise123

The English in this isn't so good, And you are nowhere near the age 'requirement'. For these reasons, I cannot support your application.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

Quote from: shuff on October 23, 2013, 01:57:12 PM
What should I do to earn your support kaise?
Without your support,the application will be an insta deny.

Like I said, It's mostly just the fact that you are well under the age limit. However there are some other small spelling/grammar mistakes in this application.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

shuff

I know that I am 13 and under the age limit,but there are many mods that are like me 13,I am going to try to improve my English and then we will see.And I have fixed some errors in my application.

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 23, 2013, 10:54:34 PM

Like I said, It's mostly just the fact that you are well under the age limit. However there are some other small spelling/grammar mistakes in this application.
His English is not very good because he lives in Lebanon and English isn't his first language...

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

Zlexy

Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 24, 2013, 07:42:43 PM

His English is not very good because he lives in Lebanon and English isn't his first language...

Thanks inspector. We need good English speakers because we're an English speaking server with English speaking players and English speaking staff. If someone's English skills are not the best then it's just unfortunate, not discrimination.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Ender Dragonite

Quote from: Zlexy on October 24, 2013, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: Ender Dragonite on October 24, 2013, 07:42:43 PM

Thanks inspector. We need good English speakers because we're an English speaking server with English speaking players and English speaking staff. If someone's English skills are not the best then it's just unfortunate, not discrimination.
I understand sir.

Well that's too bad for shuff then...maybe find an Arab server?

I think I like Pokemon ^_^

shuff

Enderdragonite,thank you for understanding me but it's not the end of the world if I get denied,and no,I won't try to find an Arabic server,and if I get denied,well no problem,I can just try to improve my English and reapply in a month.

night_fury1

u forgot to write my name  :o

but ~ ur so good in game . . . . .

so .....

Support