News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

WHATAT??????????

Started by me455, November 07, 2013, 04:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me455

TheDarkWolf

You specifically asked me in the server earlier that you wanted to be demoted to guest and your nickname removed because you were:

1) mad that ciztii was in the fac, so I kicked him
2) mad that I allied the fac MinerKrew (ciztii's), so you left Chaos and our faction party chat
3) you left and said you were gone forever, but then you came back a short time later and said you wanted to "start over" and for me to demote you to guest and set your nickname back to no nick, even with my insisting that it was a bad idea.

And I quote, "No take backs (takesies backsies)."

And you said, "Okay, that's 100% fine."

Zlexy

It appears you tried to make a show, but indeed it backfired badly. You wanted first, so you got it.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."