News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Common Portuguese phrases .. and more

Started by Zlexy, November 11, 2012, 01:21:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

as many players probably know, there are a ton of brasilian players on the server who do not speak one word of english. this is not a problem, but players have been telling me and other moderators that seeing constant portuguese in the chat is annoying them. i have also had to mute a few of the brazilian players after telling them to use /msg to speak portuguese, or just speak english. so here are some common phrases to help you understand them. :P

sim = yes
nao = no
eu não sei = I do not know.
Eu não falar Inglês = i do not speak english.
Eu nao falar Portugues = I do not speak portuguese.

Por que eu preciso de falar Inglês? = Why do I need to speak English?
As regras dizem que você deve falar Inglês = The rules say that you must speak English.

Eu não vou falar Inglês = I will not speak English
Se você não fala Inglês, você pode silenciado para sempre = If you do not speak English, you may be muted forever

Falar Inglês, ou usar /msg de falar Português, obrigado = Speak English, or use /msg to speak Portuguese, thank you.
Por favor, fale Inglês ou usar /msg ou você será silenciado = Please speak English or use /msg or you will be muted (MODERATORS ONLY)

this is more of a guide to staff who do not speak portuguese and need help understanding the amount of portuguese-speaking people on the server, however this might not help you too much because Brazilians and Portuguese people speak different languages sort of. ofcourse, normal players can use this as you wish. hope I helped. REMEMBER! Never use Google Translator.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

They still don't shut up! LOL
30 min mute seems appropriate
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Red

I'm starting to think this server is a Portuguese server due to alot of people speaking it in public chat.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

ParagonGX

Muting is the best way to stop this. And as Martin said 30 minutes should be enough for their punishment after being warned multiple times.

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

SHARKBAIT123

well....... they cant help it
but also i agree because what if they are talking about griefing and hacking the server?  ???

Zlexy

this isnt meant to be a thread of complaint :P. it is meant to help you, i have no complaint about them at all, they can be annoying but if you use this then they should listen
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: iTroll on November 11, 2012, 11:12:43 AM
Uhm..I'm not Martin..LOL
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... The tables have turned my friend, as you...just...got.... TROLLED

Sab

Quote from: Wanyama on November 11, 2012, 01:21:19 AM
Eu nao falam Portugues = I do not speak portuguese.

Why... would a person speaking portuguese write that xD ahaha

Zlexy

hahaha its for people who don't speak it :P so that if someone tried to speak portuguese to them, they would say that, my bad xD

iTroll

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on November 11, 2012, 07:56:58 PM
Quote from: iTroll on November 11, 2012, 11:12:43 AM
Uhm..I'm not Martin..LOL
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... The tables have turned my friend, as you...just...got.... TROLLED

Indeed they have Pablo.
Le god of le troll~

Michael5017

They still dont stop i said Falar Inglês, ou usar /msg de falar Português, obrigado much and much times and they wont stop

SHARKBAIT123

Well this post still helps me out. Thanks wan ;)