News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Rank (Again)

Started by raperv26, April 06, 2013, 09:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raperv26

Maybe We could have another rank called "Warrior" and he could use the serrated strikes ability whenever he wanted and he could spawn diamond swords and armor and bows and arrows.

ParagonGX

If we were to look for a rank, it would be one with greater item spawning permissions and will benefit the server and suits its needs, not just a couple so that one can spawn weapons.

Bruno123

I recommend Contributor as we had on Bubble Craft

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: raperv26 on April 06, 2013, 09:33:56 PM
Maybe We could have another rank called "Warrior" and he could use the serrated strikes ability whenever he wanted and he could spawn diamond swords and armor and bows and arrows.
That's a bit of un unfair rank as even Moderators can't use serrated strikes with no refresh and of they could spawn diamond weapons, that would decrease the amount of people wanting to get elite, and builders can already spawn bows and arrows.

FuzzyyGames

I agree with Leon and Paragon

Garen

Yeah, I agree with them too.  :-\ But Kaise has wanted to add survival ranks, so if you took out the spawning....maybe this could be one of those :)

David

um EliteBuilder? [EliteBuilder]

Can spawn every block including the quartz, Red stone and specially can fill a blank in just a second (Meant add a command for the rank), the Elite Builder can Build Buildings faster, A Elite Builder is a really Builder who can do everything faster even tho he/she is just one and yes, can make piston doors, an Elite Builder makes Buildings, Elevators, everything that would complete a building, an Elite Builder would take like 16 pictures and must have staid in the server for 2 months (You might want to decide about that).

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||