News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I'm Sorry...

Started by FuzzyyGames, April 24, 2013, 12:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyyGames

Hey KCv2 players! If you don't know me already, my name is FuzzyyGames and I used to be a Moderator on this amazing server :-)
Yesterday I got banned for being disrespectful in the Staff Chat and giving away free items and this is a message to say that I am extremely sorry for my mistake. Now I know that most of you won't accept my apology because of how much I screwed up yesterday, but I just wanted to let you know that the person talking yesterday wasn't the real me, it was the sick me. I have been exremely sick over the past few days, causing me to stay home from school, but yesterday was the worst of all  sick days. I was so siçk yesterday that I shouldn't have even played Minecraft which is my mistake. I was just so stressed out yesterday from being so horribly sick that it was really easy for me to get mad and pick fights. I just wanted to let you know that the person behind the key board yesterday was not the real me and that I will do anything I can to show you that I truley am sorry.
Bye :/

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

oooh i hope they accpt your apology and i was just like you and you will change..cuz i  got banned for 10 days then i just couldent handle it...will good luck for you. "feel bad".
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

David

what ever you did even though I don't know, really at first they would say "Bullsh*t" and bad words all over, but you just need time to think and also them, even though you won't be forgive just calm for an hour, all people must accept their mistakes or they will be stuck in that problem forever and be gloomy heart, and also it won't help your problem when you keep thinking about it all the time, I may not know you but I wish you were forgive, but um I was just saying I don't wan't to be dragged from the problem so bye :)

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

scottymac223

KrayzieTrini

I wasn't online, when you were doing your giveaway. Also saw the Skype chat, you shouldn't have raged over something so meaningless. I cant judge you, I also forgive you, because you never did anything to me. As far as getting unbanned,you have to take that up with the higher ups. I cant speak for all the staff, but am sure you will have to re-earn their trust. Even if unbanned you may never be staff again and kept on a short leash.

Zlexy

Staff matters wont be discussed on the forums/in public and unban appeals shouldnt be either. All that aside, i couldnt really care if you raged or not, its not as if i or anyone else was offended lol. But apologies are apologies.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

I see, when someone gets sick they may rage sometimes. Well, good luck getting your rank back, but you may need to earn everyone's trust.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 24, 2013, 05:20:16 AM
I see, when someone gets sick they may rage sometimes. Well, good luck getting your rank back, but you may need to earn everyone's trust.

Being sick has nothing to do with mental stability, unless you have neural disorders.

As for the rank, Im pretty sure there is a 0% chance of getting it back because the behaviour and attitude towards us you have shown is all that we do not look for in staff.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on April 24, 2013, 05:28:34 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 24, 2013, 05:20:16 AM

Being sick has nothing to do with mental stability, unless you have neural disorders.

As for the rank, Im pretty sure there is a 0% chance of getting it back because the behaviour and attitude towards us you have shown is all that we do not look for in staff.
Well, he does say he's stressed out and he's sick. And I understand that he can't get his rank back.

Sorry buddy  :'(

Zlexy

You cant act angry because of feeling ill Leon, same with stress. Just because you are stressed doesnt mean you have to be angry at things. The key to being angry is agitation, something that niggles in the back of your mind, not having a sore head
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

FuzzyyGames

Just because some of you don't get mad when your doesn't mean other people don't. And I never said anything about wanting a rank back or wanting to be unbanned, I just want to be forgiven.

DragynHuntr

Well i have one thing to say, If you are sick then why would you get out of bed? just sleep the whole day and maybe have some soup.
Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 24, 2013, 12:24:47 AM
Hey KCv2 players! If you don't know me already, my name is FuzzyyGames and I used to be a Moderator on this amazing server :-)
Yesterday I got banned for being disrespectful in the Staff Chat and giving away free items and this is a message to say that I am extremely sorry for my mistake. Now I know that most of you won't accept my apology because of how much I screwed up yesterday, but I just wanted to let you know that the person talking yesterday wasn't the real me, it was the sick me. I have been exremely sick over the past few days, causing me to stay home from school, but yesterday was the worst of all  sick days. I was so siçk yesterday that I shouldn't have even played Minecraft which is my mistake. I was just so stressed out yesterday from being so horribly sick that it was really easy for me to get mad and pick fights. I just wanted to let you know that the person behind the key board yesterday was not the real me and that I will do anything I can to show you that I truley am sorry.
Bye :/
Also if you are a mod and you are sick, why even Get mad?, Mod is a responsibility. not for being sick and giving free things away, and also, why give free items when sick, that doesn't make sence lol. Anyways i'm out, bye

FuzzyyGames

Well I had no idea how sick I actually was. I had no idea I would cause such a problem.

Smoove

Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 24, 2013, 09:43:02 AM
Well I had no idea how sick I actually was. I had no idea I would cause such a problem.
Do you have problems? I mean because who the hell blames being sick on their mistake?