News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

isn't it funny,

Started by Haggenrat, November 12, 2012, 09:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haggenrat

How some of the same players who applied for staff in kcv1, and were denied,  always thought it was fulks fault, And now, that he is gone, I wonder what there reasoning is now?
[spoiler=uncalled for mad ranting]funny some of the same problems are still being bitched about here, But fulk isnt, Wonder what the problem was? musta been fulk.[/spoiler]
--Mdynamics Guild Level Officer
---Mdynamics: Founded By: Fulksayyan / Leflure
----Mdynamics Division: Minecraft Server.
-----Mdynamics.tk

Kaise123

People can come to whatever conclusions they want. Fulk's attitude wasn't always the best way forward with the server, as far as it's management goes IMO, but I have no personal quarrel with him. If anyone wants to bitch, they can do it elsewhere.

As for the uncalled for ranting... well whatever.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Isn't it also funny how a lot of your staff left due to Fulk, Everything that went wrong was always blamed on others by Fulk, and as for the opinions, Why would you care in the first place who they blame for getting denied, I mean the guy "employed" at least 30 staff members because he thought they were good, and 2 months later 27 of them get fired because of petty reasons like being inactive for 3 without reason, to which Fulk then proceeded to bitch about for several days.

With that reason in hand, i wouldn't blame anyone putting the blame on Fulk if they got denied, if everyone is getting accepted like there's a bull running through the streets.