News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Guess who's back in the house again!

Started by FriendKiller90, September 15, 2012, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FriendKiller90

Guess who is back in the house again

Kai called me up, Said he needed a friend

To play his wing and do my thing

jump on this track make the ladies sing

All for Kai, that boys the truth

And the king, you know it, in the booth

Doctor Ruth ain't tuchin' Kai

Cause the ladies know he's Doctor F***

Hey guys FriendKiller here how is everyone doing today? As you can see I am back and with everyone that are my friends :3. That little song was made by me when I was bored... Lol Anyway, If you want to contact me on Skype, you can do it by adding me. I'm friendkiller90. See ya all later!

Kaise123

Thanks Alex. We'll all send you cactus's.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

FriendKiller90

YES! Just what I have been waiting for! I have been missing my cactus dosage lately...

ParagonGX

BrianahRama

Pewds <3

xXRoboJackXx

welcome back alex and i will steal your cactus >:D

FriendKiller90

Diion

hello, it has been a very long time, Have you been well?

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

DEADShotMartini

Damn Alex... u be famous boi.

Every one is replying to your topic. 8 posts on here dude. You're well knows here by what it seems.

Anyways WAZAAAAAAP... Nice to have you back

FriendKiller90

Hey man, And I never knew how much people liked me before this post :') It makes my heart warm up :3. Anyway, what's up?! :D It is nice to talk to you again!

FriendKiller90

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on September 17, 2012, 07:16:29 AM
hello, it has been a very long time, Have you been well?

Yes I have been well. How are you doing?

FriendKiller90

SHARKBAIT123

AH. Killer, it had been quite a while. The last I have seen u is when I spammed mdynamics. XD
We have had our differences between each other. I apologize, I am not as immature as I use to be. Now if u could please unblock me on Skype so I may re-add u?

FriendKiller90

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on September 19, 2012, 12:01:28 PM
AH. Killer, it had been quite a while. The last I have seen u is when I spammed mdynamics. XD
We have had our differences between each other. I apologize, I am not as immature as I use to be. Now if u could please unblock me on Skype so I may re-add u?

Yeeeah..... NO!