News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Allow guest access to Survival

Started by KrayzieTrini, March 06, 2013, 03:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Hi there,

I would like to suggest, that Guest ranks's are able to join the survival world. I can see many reason's it can benefit the server, but instead of writing them like a normal person. Ill make a list of pro's and con's.

Pros
- Many players would invite their friends,to come join their faction.
- More players in survival world, make kits to buy diamonds/rare material's in buycraft.
- More traffic in the survival world, more people to fight
- less desolate

Cons
- Players who play factions/survival only, might not use forums.(We can easily make a faction recruiting thread)
- Might make ranks insignificant(Survival), since survival isn't a citizen up only world.(We can still find a way to incorporate ranks into it)

Conclusion

all in all, Am kind of on the fence with this. I do suggest it, but I would like to see where everyone else stands on the subject.

Kaise123

While this would bring more people to the world, There are a few things I am worried about.

Foremost, It's annoying when people come and create factions and then just leave them, especially if they protect land.

I also wanted to encourage people to get Citizen by making the survival world an additional attraction.

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on March 06, 2013, 03:00:59 PM
- More players in survival world, make kits to buy diamonds/rare material's in buycraft.

Is definitely something I want to do (regardless of whether Guests are allowed in or not), however we cannot have more then 3 packages which we already have, and I don't have enough money to pay the monthly fee (IMO ridiculously overpriced) for Buycraft premium. If I find some way of getting BC premium cheaply (Or even free) I'll be doing this ASAP.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Lets see what sort of opinions everyone else has about it...
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iLiviDzZ

Wouln't that beat the point of making an application for citizen all together.

I fear noone would be coming on the forums to make applications or anything anymore
poop comes out of my butt