News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Christmas Village!

Started by scottymac223, December 07, 2012, 01:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Hello everyone! i thought i'd let you all know iv'e built a new town, some already know and have visited it, but loads have not!

The town is based on a small, old, Christmas village with a Christmas theme spread throughout the whole town. They're is shops, houses, parks, restaurant, bakery, armory, weaponry, and lots of nice sights and lights!

On the 24th of December, Santa will visit the town and leave presents for everyone, but, you must find these presents on an adventurous scavenger hunt through hills, oceans, mountain and forests! The grand prize for the winner will be a very powerful weapon kit! second prize is some mob eggs, and 3rd prize is some dyed leather armor (to the color you want)

I hope you can visit the town, and just ask if you want to purchase a home here! they are only $300

The warp is /warp christmastown or /warp christmasvillage

Merry Christmas to you all ;D

Cristinasama

ho hoh ho ;D
May I have ye plot in Christmas Village? the one next to Barooms house? xD

scottymac223

Cristinasama

iTroll

That...is...AMAZING

how did I not think of this...Well I'm sure you'd win the 'most creative' town award if there is one  ::)

I'll login and check it right now!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D