News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

TheAmazingBobert's Resignation

Started by TheAmazingBobert, May 07, 2014, 08:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

Well.. I'm not quite sure what to say, other than it's been wonderful working as staff for this server for 10 months, and it's amazing how much staff and player support I received from player and staff alike, I made Senior Moderator and Admin so quickly it was a blast Working with all of you. I also Greatly Enjoyed the last year and a half I spent on the server, but I've lost my drive to play Minecraft, infact KCv2 is the only reason that it remains installed on my computer, So there really isn't anything more than I can say than thankyou guys for the last awesome 10 months, and the amazing year that I've had to enjoy this wonderful Server, I'll see you all in the Next Chapter.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

baroompsycho

Ah :/ Even though I don't play much on the server anymore, thanks for helping out so much over the past 10 months. You've been a great addition to staff as well as a great friend to me. Thanks for all the amazing and hilarious memories we shared, and I hope we can still stay in touch! :)

Lepid

Bobbeh ;-; It was greag having you around and I hope to see you soon also, will you visit us on MC some time? :o

olei

First baroom, now you? Wow kaise123 staff is getting smaller. I had a good time with you on the server. Hope you come to visit us :D
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

raperv26

Thanks for all the help you have the server, Bobert!
You will trully be missed! :/

Luxey

Wow :/ Thanks for helping the server so much Bobby, we'll miss u lots )':

David641

aw, you too? aw, I thought at first you were gonna last but now I've only seen you in the server for few months, oh well, I'll miss you too, just hope you'd visit back someday

~Peace ^^
degraded artifact

Th3_Night_Shadow

OMG the best moderators/admins of the server are all resigning!! I dont even know what to say!!

Goodbye Bobert!! Good to see u around!!

[spoiler]Hope you visit us someday[/spoiler]
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

me4554

bye bobert you were one of my top 3 fav mods ( not saying the other two ) i will miss you .-.