News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mr_Filip mod app :S

Started by Mr_Filip, November 05, 2012, 02:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Filip

- You should be a reasonable active player on the server, and should have been a part of the community for around a month.Well i havent been on this server a month but on the other one i was pretty long so + i was a staff there but as well i still dont know if i deserv it but thats your choice so yeah.

- You need to be well-liked in the community, have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people. I dont like to help people i love to do it i think i am liked in the community and i probly would be a big help ithats what i think because i am active pretty much and i'm just a social person i guess.

- You need to have Skype, And will be added to the Staff chat.I have skype and i remember when i was in that chat that is old good time :.)

- You need to be reasonably competent with using the forums (Know how to create, lock, modify topics and posts, and also have some basic knowledge of BBCode). Well i know how to do that i have had a forum my self  but didnt have enough money to pay so it did shut down.

- You need to have good english skills, so that you can communicate clearly with players. While we understand that English may not be your first language, you may need to reconsider your application if you cannot communicate clearly in English. I think i am pretty good at english that is what the most people says anyway.

- You need to have a decent understanding of WorldGuard and WorldEdit, and understand how to use Residence and LogBlock.I was a protector on the old one and as well in the old days i had a server my self its much work and i had those plugins and did use them alot  but as well didnt have the money to keep the server up  and thnx for your time to read this application i hope you like it and.

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

Kaise123

If you could fix up your formatting a little so that it is easier to read, that would be much appreciated.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Mr_Filip

the black text is the awnser now ;)

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

Zenga

I support him because i know him from old kaisecraft/servercraft and he is good person and player he helped me alot i remember his pigshop and now i work in his shop again and i really wish that he gets Mod because he deserves it

DEADShotMartini

MonsterHammer

00Assassin

Diion

Mr_filip seems to meet many of the knowledge-based requirments (WorldEdit commands, WorldGaurd commands, and and many of the Essentails commands and when it is considered to be acceptable to use them (according to basic bublecraft Moderation and Administration protocol).) however, and although it is reasonable is believe that, allthough the Mr_Philip account was used to cuase that most offensive, and assuringly inapporpiate event.  There had, long ago, within Bublecraft, occured, an event whose matter mostly consisted of the Mr_Philip accounts use of the Unlimited WorldEdit feature that was included with the original VIP package to cover and convert the blocks within the spawn area to what had during the time of the most and assuringly unforgetable event, an endless abyss of seemingly free-flowing lava. The moderators of that time, Skulker150, baroompsycho, and myself, had attempted despretly to contain the situation with the power that we were given, however, the lava covered spawn had, during this time, con

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Diion

sumed most of the servers resources (we had contributed to in our attempt to clense and repair the spawn area), which had resulted in an unbearable lag that had caused Bublecraft to lose a large portion of its player-base. Allthough our remaining players may have found that The Event was very... thrilling, the Mr_Pilip account had caused quite and unroar indeed (^_^)> but, nonetheless i support him in his future endenvorus ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

I have seen bad things from you Mr_Filip, this includes using World Edit to grief and hacking. Therefore, I'm not supporting you for the rank of Moderator.

Kaise123

Not enough information supplied, not professional enough, poorly formatted.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

ParagonGX