News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Staff application xxxPrashxxx

Started by xxxPrashxxx, March 25, 2013, 07:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxxPrashxxx

Hi I am XXXPrashxxx you may or may not remember me from earlier versions of this server in the past. However it is not Prash Param here. It's RubenTheCat414 i have also been in the earlier stages of the server. Since Prash is not using his Minecraft and has abandoned it, I have taken his place. FriendKiller96, an old staff member gave me his Acc. because he is awesome like that.
My skype is; Rubenthecat414
I enjoy helping others and answering any question they might have. I know how to create,Lock, Modify topics/posts. I am kind of familiar with BBCode
I have really good English skills but i may have some misspelling here and there but other than that it's all good.
I know how to use world edit the (//expand //replace //sphere) and residence /res protect but CoreProtect is kind of new to me.

Extra:

I am a good builder too. I can help build any new spawn whenever.
I have been mod on other servers like this one (Rising Craft) Premium server.You can see my prefix in the chat

Pixel link

Ray Gun (Shoots fireballs)
Cat in a shaft :3

Zlexy

Too short, you literally joined the server like today... definite deny.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."