News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Pluggin Suggestion

Started by TheAmazingBobert, March 08, 2014, 08:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAmazingBobert

I have a suggestion for the server. It is purely for fun although there will be an issue or two we'd have to sort if it's added, but the Plugin basically puts an AI into the world, This AI's Name? Herobrine. It will put a working Herobrine in the server, the AI's function is simple, Scare the living daylights out of players. I think it'd be a fun addition. Although it will conflict with survival as it does attack at random, and it would be safe in main world for this because we can probably set it's damage down. The other conflict is, it has random lightning and Explosions... So the survival world at this point is a definite no go. however it is a totally safe plugin for the mainworld, as we already have a plugin to limit explosive damage in main world, and we can more than likely disable herobrine's lightning usage if it is an issue. So there you have it. It's just a plugin meant for the fun of having it around, and of course there are more features but I've only put the ones that would conflict with survival and such, but I don't feel it'd be too much work to make it safe for our server.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/herobrine-ai/
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Exi

These issues can be fixed with the config.
If the plugin gets some support I'll add it ;)

Lepid

This sounds good I would like to try this plugin and call the mighty Herobrine. We could make an arena with that totem in the middle.

~Supports :3

night_fury1

sounds very good , i really wanna try to Fight with HeroBrine

SUPPORT~100%

TheAmazingBobert

xXRoboJackXx

Mmmmmmmm scaring players..... Mmmmmm

In case you couldn't understand that this is a:

Weird post == Support

TheAmazingBobert

I want it because it's an Awesome plugin in general. Using it for maybe a little relief from boredom and a good laugh... that's just bonus xD

Exi

Ok I'll see to it that it gets added to the server :)