News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Benja's Second Moderator Application

Started by BenjaHack, April 29, 2013, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenjaHack

Anthony Schwisow

IGN:
BenjaHack

Skype Name:
Anthony.Schwisow

Activity:
I am on everyday for the exception of April 16th to April 26th do to an accidental World Edit I did which I was banned 10 days for by BaroomPsycho. However since the ban has been taken off I have been on for about 5-9 hours each day. Before the ban I had been playing for about 4-7 hours a day and I absolutley love this server.

Activity Before Kaisecraft:.
I never played on a server before finding out about KcV2, but I did play single player for about 6 months before I figured out how to play on this server.

Old KaiseCraft:
Unfortunately I never new about the greatness of cracked servers until my first day on KcV2.

Knowledge:
I have a really good knowledge of worldedit and a pretty decent knowledge of wolrdgaurd and coreprotect. I unfortunately don't know how to use residence very well.
Here is the list of the commands I know:
CoreProtect [spoiler]/co inspect
/co rollback[/spoiler]
World Edit [spoiler]I feel like I am very well with this plugin
//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw
World Gaurd [/spoiler]
[spoiler]
/region define <name>
/region addowner <name of region> <player to add as owner>
/region removeowner  <delete player from region>
/region addmember <add player to build>
/region removemember <delete players permissions>
/region setparent
/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate[/spoiler]

I also know quite a bit about forum's knowledge such as locking posts, modifying posts, moving posts ect. but there is still room for improvement on the forums for me.

I have a decent reputation with most of the players and moderators on this server. I have grown to become friends with Smooves, Ecasti16, Monochromicorn, Cristinasama, Micheal5017, Jedwere, Raperv26, mcn99, Blarno, UltraMiner, HanSolo, Imran12, MrKoolBeanz, Jason87047, and many many more. I have never been hacked and never had anyone, but me older brother play which he cause one minor issue with a player, but we are both over that. I have never gotten into such a large argument that has ended in mute's however I have tried to stop arguments from going to mutes.

Reputation Part 2: Survival World
When the Survival World first opened I wasn't exactly the nicest person (I have tried really hard to change). I was caught by Smooves, Sab, and Zlexy for cheating meaning using W:W items in survival because of a glitch. I have tried really hard to not have god items however the other day I used a god D pick to finish a room, that was all, no killing, it is now in the lava at survival spawn I have entered survival with god items 4 times and all 4 times I have destroyed the items (not saying I deserve a reward). I have tried not to complain or to argue against moderator's, admin, ect. even though sometimes it may seem like I am.

Additional Information:
I am 15 years old from Beaverton, Oregon from the USA. I speak one language which is English and because of the amount of time I am on I am on when most mods aren't in order to help people protecting and rollingback griefs. I play Baseball for my local High School I am currently on the freshman team and I am trying to learn responsibility and I feel like this is a position for me to learn that.

How i've helped:
I have helped alot of people with building such as LeonMudnt, Cristinasama, raperv26, jason87047, Ecasti16, and many more that I cannot remember, but I want to be able to help more with protecting, not so much the materials but for the protecting to prevent griefs without having to use resident.

How i've improved:
I feel like since I have been more mature except for the accidental worldedit that got me banned, I have learned the commands of coreprotect, worldgaurd, and residents since my last moderator application.

Why I Want Moderator
I want moderator because I feel like sometimes when I'm on people want someone to protect a large build for them, but they don't want residence because they don't want the message when you enter the area. I also want this position because I wanna prove to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to and this is a position I have set as a goal and I really wanna reach this goal and learn when to turn the other cheek and when to put a stop to what is going on.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
-Because I'm Batman

raperv26

He helped me when I needed help with some commands that I wasn't Familiar with.
Support
[/glow][/shadow]

BenjaHack

Thanks RaperV26 for the support and I am very glad that I could help.
-Because I'm Batman

joaonaruto6

BenjaHack

Thank you joaonaruto what do you want me to do to get your support please let me know.
-Because I'm Batman

UltraMiner

Your a nice guy , and i think that you can help lots of more people with the help of World Guard :D
And one more thing i have seen you online many times my friend and and i believe that you learned WG , CO , LB because when you first got Elite i've seen you learned WE very fast and clear and your a fast learner .
Sometimes you may be lazy but your still active there for i give you my Support. Good luck!  ;D

Cristinasama

hm,
I think you deserve another chance xD. Your a great friend and sometimes I see you helping other people,your nice and friendly on the server. So er theres nothing else to say but ... ~Le Support. Goodluck.

Osama

Well I changed my brother's comment and here is my comment : Benja I have not seen you much but in the time I did see you did pretty good and had a very good and helping behaviour I look forward to you getting Moderator,You will be of good use to KCv2 *Support*
My name can be full symbols >:) see 0$@/\/\@ cool huh :D

BenjaHack

Thank you guys so much for the support!!! :)
-Because I'm Batman

fearlessness1321

I will give you my support I have known you for some time you a good person who in my opinion would turn out to be a good moderator. Good luck my friend.        ~support

HanSolo

I know you since the begging, you are nice person and ,well, good with commands.

-Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Garen

You have always helped me when I needed it, and you're always really nice. ;D
Support

BenjaHack

Thank you guys soooo much for your support it truly means alot to me.
-Because I'm Batman

scottymac223

You can be nice on the server but i think you have gotten into quite a lot of trouble already. Not really sure on this, i'm gonna see what the staff members say  :)

BenjaHack

I'm not really sure what you mean by "I think you have gotten into quite a bit of trouble lately", but I will definitely try to change whether I get accepted or not, and thank you for your feedback.
-Because I'm Batman