News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

extra command!

Started by 1bigdog, February 06, 2014, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

On the voting i think there should be a command that allows you to vote easyer

'/vote' and displays all of the sites you can vote on
'/cvote' displays all of the links that allows you to vote on if your a cracked user
This will help alot with voteing
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Kaise123

It's not exactly that simple. You can see the sites you can vote on at www.kaise123.com/vote which is a lot easier than seeing them in game. Also, As far as I'm aware there are NO sites that you can vote on as a cracked user. You simply need to use a premium users username in order to vote.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Cj -Master of Trollz

Umm Kai. Top.g Planet minecraft Helloooo?
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Cj -Master of Trollz

Quote from: Kaise123 on February 11, 2014, 05:55:23 PM
Quote from: Cj -Master of Trollz on February 08, 2014, 07:51:07 AM
Umm Kai. Top.g Planet minecraft Helloooo?

?
Oh sorry I didn't make myself more clear. I meant those are are cracked.
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

Uber_duck

First i would just like to say sorry for my long absence, i just had to get away from minecraft and things like that. Secondly this is just kind of a test to see of a new banner i just got works. Thirdly, what would the vote command be for?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
― Bernard M. Baruch

1bigdog

To get links (fast, simple, easy)
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.