News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls Series)

Started by Zombie Pigman, August 27, 2012, 06:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Pigman

So.
Nobody posted a topic in this part yet.
I guess I'll go first. Lately, I've been playing TES V: Skyrim, the newest game in the Elder Scrolls series. I'm a big fan of these. I've played TES: Morrowind, Oblivion and now, Skyrim. Well, I can describe it in one word. Addicting.
VERY Addicting. Haven't played much, but I went for the Redguard race, because they're the best warriors along with the Nords and Orcs. I like how the Wood Elves look now, before they used to look very stupid, especially in Morrowind. Lvl 7 now One Handed warrior named Waylas Sandstrider (I kinda wanted an original name, the other ones were Lord Socksniffer and Sir Scratchalot). Anyone else playing? Care to give out some info about their character? :)
PvP Competition (Teams) Winner!
Team Ironskin FTW!

Kaise123

Skyrim is really addictive... until you get bored with it :P Have you got the Dawnguard expansion? It's not bad, I suggest you download it although you need to be level 10 in order to do anything. I think I got my character to level 50 ish before I stopped playing (Finished the main campaign and several other large side quests)

Enjoy... and post your funny glitches that you will no doubt experience (On my desktop with an ATI Radeon HD 5750 the physics are badly broken... chain lightning causes anything standing near me to go flying until it hits anything... no matter how far away)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zombie Pigman

Yes, I've got the Dawnguard expansion. I'm trying to do as many sidequest as possible, and occasionally the Main Quest :P Hopefully that will extend my play, since it can get pretty boring later, yeah. :P About the glitches... I tried installing a mod that makes my game run smoother. I try to test the mod, and wow! All the NPCs are either missing their head, their right leg, or both arms :P I had to re - install the game then. Yeah, lvl 16 now.
PvP Competition (Teams) Winner!
Team Ironskin FTW!

Kaise123

ahaha classic. The mod probably isn't updated to the right version of Skyrim...

SHARKBAIT123

HecticPotato9

Glass Armour FTW yes i play Skyrim. Level 30 i think, i use to play Morrowind a lot, then i got Skyrim and then oblivion 9kinda messed up the order but o well)

kakus

level 81 now, i hear thats it, i cant go up any higher. its weird i can defeat dragons so easily but sometimes i come accross a little witch or something and she will kill me with a little lightning. i guess i havnt got the right magic gear. currently finishing off the dragon storyline and have done thieves guild and dark brotherhood and mages missions. its got a bit more boring now that its not as challenging but i want to finish every mission. im a bit of a completeist. as for consoles, id rather play on my pc as its about 10 times as fast as a ps3 or xbox which are just lame.

i hate the fact that i cant fill every perk up. it should have been that you get all the perks by letting you keep getting them after the top level.
all in all, its one of the most amazing games i have ever played. and ive played a lot of games.

that said, i never played an elderscroll game before and i feel like i missed out on those. maybe i will go back to oblivion sometime.
i am dragonborn

DEADShotMartini

Skyrim is an awesome game, so are most games from Bethesda, i love the open world survival aspect. It just got a bit boring to me when i reached higher levels, but then the add-ons just made it 10x better than before

raid3r

Skyrim is quite a thrill, I really got happy when I heard that It's coming out :D Fun, very fun. Dawnguard, Hearthfire, soon DragonBorn DLCs are really good, unlike most DLCs for most games lol. I'm lvl 47, and I'm really far into the game.

Kaise123

iLiviDzZ

you excited for elderscrolls online???

anyone posted an application for the beta? gunna be great!
poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

I've posted an app for Beta. Personally I think it's going to suck. It looks really good, But it's just going to be terrible. TES was never meant to be online, and while it would be cool to have friends as followers and stuff a total online experience is not the way to go IMO.

iLiviDzZ

I think your points are valid, but i have just an burning passion for TES. Based on this i personally think that i would be quite good, It will be good fun with my friends and all of the other people on the beta and eventually the full game. Although i am quite sceptical of the price because i think it could be quite an high priced game when it is released
poop comes out of my butt