News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

-_-

Started by scottymac223, July 08, 2013, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

I'm not sure who, but someone who has access to changing the little message at the side of this post has done it too me. I have a strong feeling i know who it is but its really immature. Don't do it again.

Also within the space of refreshing a page, my rep magically went down from -12 to -40, at which time there were 6 people on the forums (making it impossible to reach -40 legit) Now i know who did that. I wont say here because i don't want to embarrass them.

Please whoever is doing this, try to refrain from being so immature. And please reset everything you changed back to there original state.

Hij

If you think you know who did it, send me a message over the forum chat plugin. I'll see if they did it or not. For now, it will be reset (though you can reset your personal text by yourself [I assume that's what you meant by "the little message at the side"]). The last time I saw your rep it was at -25 or something of that nature, so I'll set it there.

Thanks for your concern with that.

Zlexy

Yeah thats very immature. Whoever did it, please own up and admit rather than hide.

Sorry for the inconvenience Scotty
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."