News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

DYNmap register rules

Started by 1bigdog, January 01, 2014, 10:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

I think we should lift the rule that you must be Engineer + to have access to the login because as you know I can't get on the server due to my computer being "Out of order" I see the chat but I cant chat (its like being muted) I tryed to register 2 mounths ago( when I was able to get on) but I didn't have any access to the command I asked the "Server" (AKA console) why I couldn't use it and it was because I had to be engineer + but there's no way I can apply even if I could use xbox live builds cuase it must be on the server but seeming that there's no other way to contact others on the server and yes I know the app I tryed  that my phone is amazon store and it doesn't have it I tryed my moms phone she don't want it on her phone so what I am asking is if you can lift the rule of you must be engineer + at least untill I am able to come back on
If I have any typos sorry there's not a good mobile version

Fixed typos. At 7:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Kaise123

Please PM me the username and password you would like to use on DynMap and I will register an account for you.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire