News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Team speak Suggestion

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 11, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello guys, some of you may have heard about Team Speak, it's a nice little client which allows you to chat and talk as a group, it is made specifically for games and is not like Skype and you can also make rooms which is accessible to the people whom you want (Good for Staff Chat), If you wish I can try to test out a temporary server if kaise allows me too, then we can figure out how to make it permanent

Zlexy

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 11, 2013, 07:08:38 AM
Hello guys, some of you may have heard about Team Speak, it's a nice little client which allows you to chat and talk as a group, it is made specifically for games and is not like Skype and you can also make rooms which is accessible to the people whom you want (Good for Staff Chat), If you wish I can try to test out a temporary server if kaise allows me too, then we can figure out how to make it permanent

we are already paying for one, but kai is yet to set it up.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: Wanyama on March 11, 2013, 07:26:34 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 11, 2013, 07:08:38 AM

we are already paying for one, but kai is yet to set it up.

We aren't paying for one separately, But it can be installed on the server... However I don't know how to set it up (I looked and I couldn't find any good instructions). I spoke to the host and they said that it will be included as a 'quick install' option on the control panel soon, And it's already there but 'greyed out'
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Exi

Great that the TS server is coming, good for the community :P