News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mail spam

Started by 1bigdog, January 24, 2014, 08:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

When ever i do a command (which can be allot sometimes) I get the message "You got 7 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail. But, I already did and i don't want to clear it because i need to save those messages i know that the mail is from a plugin called "ensentials" and that it will be hard to fix the only way i see it being fixed is that a coder opens it in Notepad ++ and finds mail system and  deletes the one that says that you have mail and do /mail read to view your mail but i know that then the notification is not there but to add a var (variable) that if you login then say that you have mail but don't disrupt when doing commands later
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

xXRoboJackXx

Just do /mail clear ;) The easiest way to get rid of that spam.

TheDarkWolf

This makes no sense.

If you need to save the messages, why not screenshot them for later? :)

1bigdog

Because i wont remember the name for the site and the fact that i clear my history every month
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

jason87047

I agree that the /mail could be toned down just a little but i dont find it that big of a deal at all. If there is a message you really need to keep and are afraid of losing it you could always write it down in a notebook by your computer :3

1bigdog

Jason have you ever fixed your signature.

its supose to be this
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/rDGrP.gif[ /img]

1bigdog