News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

i hope i can be builder

Started by derom, November 19, 2013, 07:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derom

hi.
my in game name is raeldude and i played like a year on this server like raeldude and derom.
my mcmmo is 660.
and i want this rank because i am jelous on other players who get builder or higher and i want to spawn more so i can help more people met stuf and help the server to get more people.
and now some pictures of my cave house town and some stuf more  :)

derom

hi
my name is raeldude
i played on the server for like 1 year
my mcmmo is 850
i want this rank because i want to spawn more blocks for builds i am going to build another time like pixelarts
and i want to help people better in the server.

HanSolo

-Pending

What to do:
  - Add more pictures
  - Fix your grammar mistakes
  - State for how long are you playing
  - Try to format your app to look better

You have 5 days to improve your app

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

derom

hi
my in game name is raeldude
i played on the server for a year
why i want this rank is to help other players  and i want to spawn more blocks to build more.
i am even busy in other servers to tell minecrafters about this server.
my mcmmo is 850
and here are some pictures hop its good enough for you guys.

Zlexy

Seems like this was forgotten about!

Gonna go ahead and accept it though, i expect better if you wish to apply for engineer though.

Accepted.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."