News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zlexy's resignation from ingame moderator-wise duties

Started by Zlexy, July 15, 2013, 02:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

**THIS IS NOT A FULL RESIGNATION - MY ROLE AS ADMIN IS STAYING AND I AM CONTINUING MY ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES, ALONGSIDE KAISE**

After nearly a year doing moderator duties and being the longest serving (without a break or stopping) staff member, being online on the server every single day, helping endless amounts of people with protections, rolling back griefs, banning people, unbanning people, muting people, unmuting people, dealing with day-to-day problems ingame, this is the end of my moderator duties. It has been long overdue. I have went through every staff rank and never once found myself in trouble or in risk of demotion, or suspension which I am proud to have as a record.

Im going to take a back seat in things from now on, you can still come to me with your problems on Skype (my Skype name is: mrjcosta)and on the forums but now when i come online on the server, it will be for fun only (though I will help people if needed).

I'll still be carrying out my Admin/Co-Owner duties such as maintaining the server, dealing with bugs, testing glitches and bugs, dealing with staff applications, dealing with the staff themselves and maybe unbanning a few people along the way too and ofcourse, helping people who come to me personally.

But from now on, i wont be online (ingame) as of much and my reasons for this 'ingame resignation' is that i feel that the moderators, sr moderators and Baroompsycho and Hijana are there to do the ingame work and i feel like I just take all of their 'duties' from them. After all, we wouldnt need staff members if i did all the work.

Thank you for reading and i hope you all have a great time playing the server. :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

Enjoy your well deserved break bro  ;) hope to see you active ingame again. All of us staff (and players for the most part) appreciate all that you've done for the server. Good luck with everything.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

raperv26

Thank You for your Service on the server Zlexy!
Enjoy your Break!!  ;D

xdinox

enjoy your break zlexy you deserve it. i hope it wasn't what happened yesterday that influenced this decision though, pretty messed up stuff
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

HanSolo

When I read the first two word I almost had a heart attack. On a serious note, Wan, you are the best admin ever, we are all very grateful to you and we are aware that there wouldn't be a KaiseCraft without you. Enjoy your break, you've earned it.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Exi

You were a member of the staff that every server would wish for, you've done a tremendous amount of things for both the server and the players and I believe we can all agree that if you want more free time, you definitely deserve it. I do hope that we'll still get to see you ingame.
Oh and btw, I'll drink some beers to cope with this news ;-)

Zlexy

Haha thank you guys and yes some Stella Artois would go down good Exi ;)

I wouldnt leave the server unless I had to. Im happy doing what I do, it gives me something to do during the day which is awesome.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

Hehe, I'll remember dem October days when we were both just regular mods <3

iTroll

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on July 16, 2013, 06:12:05 AM
Hehe, I'll remember dem October days when we were both just regular mods <3

Ah, the golden days.  :'(
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Yellow

Hey Zlexy, Enjoy your break and you deserve's the break because you haved worked hard and helped a lot of people.

Kaise123

Enjoy it, and as everyone else has said it wouldn't be the same without your help and support. Thankyou for everything that you have done throughout the year
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire