News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Resignation

Started by jason87047, February 22, 2014, 02:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason87047

I would like to step down as moderator of the server. Some issues have popped up in my life so I would like to sort them out. I would like to say being a moderator of this server has been an amazing opportunity and I will miss all of you :). I may be back in a few months or every once in a while, depending how things go but it has been an amazing year working with this server :)...Farewell, Im going to miss this place

baroompsycho

Thanks for being a part of our staff team, and it has been a pleasure working with you as we've had some pretty fun times this past year! We'll also miss you a lot bud, and I wish you the best of luck with everything IRL. :)

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

I will definitely miss you Jace~ :<

Keep safe and be happy~ Wish you luck on all your endeavors~

Hij

Yikes, another one? Bah, oh well. See you later, jason! Have a fun life ;)

doctorthrax

Good bye and good luck with everything! :)

xXRoboJackXx

See you on the flip side Jason, hope to talk to you on skype soon.

Lepid

Good bye jason :( I hope to see you soon

TheAmazingBobert

Good bye Jason ;-;, Hope you get another chance to come back
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Kaise123

Goodbye and good luck with everything. If you ever want to re-join staff let an Admin know and you'll be welcome back.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

1bigdog

Bye Jason, Good luck with everything. Hope to see you back on again in the future
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.