News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Fourms moderatering app

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, February 09, 2013, 03:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

What is your Minecraft name ?
Hamza

How old are you ?
Value: 15

Why do you want to join KAISE's fourms++ ?
I'm going to be completely honest , You should accept me since I'm pretty chill. I have background experience owning/moderating servers/building. I am currently Administrator on a server called Morthal and another server called Scampss Survival server and another server called BoomCraft. I am looking for another website to help out and I'm always here to help. I'm pretty trusted and I know how to handle situations with respect and make sure someone is dealt with. I also what to become a MOD/ADMIN because how I think of MOD/ADMIN is that MOD's/ADMIN's are a family they stick together at all times. I really want to be part of that family. I want to share my knowledge and help out. You can trust me cause as I mentioned I'm a pretty chilled person and will not harm people, just put them in there place. I will only use the perms for the good of the website and nothing else. I will help other MOD's/ADMIN's out when they need they need assistance. I will keep the website in good hands and will provide the website with my AMAZING protection. I will try and help people as much as I can . I answer all question's if I'm MOD/ADMIN and will keep the forums safe from Spammers, annoyers and people who are just screw with other members. I will also inform MOD's/ADMINS about recent help request on the forums.

What kind of moderating experience do you have?
As I mentioned before I have been MOD/ADMIN on several Minecraft servers, I have been ADMIN on BoomCraft and Scampsss Survival Server. I'm ADMIN on server called Morthal. I know what it takes to be a MOD and I know what perms/power you get when you get the MOD rank. I know that I will have to dedicate all my time to the Website to Moderate, which I'm completely fine with. I will have to try my hardest to provide the Website with my full protection and help anyone that will need help. I can also help with plugin building and new idears. Like I mention before I will dedicate all my time to the Moderating of the Website and try my best to make everyone happy.

What is your current occupation or field of study?
I am in High School and just recently finished Grade 8 , I am going to Grade 9 in 2013

What country do you reside in?
KSA

How many hours per week can you devote to moderation?
Value: 25-45 dunno if there are that much in one ??? week.

Zlexy

you told me you were 11 once, and there is no such thing as a 'forum moderator'.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."