News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I want to apply for moderator or sr.mod

Started by anrew1334, July 24, 2013, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anrew1334

i have been on Kasie123's server for about a year now and i am a donator elite (anrew1334) and i will want to apply for mod to help out other players and have more access to the local (wildlife) and solve disputes, if the problem arises. this is the first time of me becoming a staff member so i will need training. my reputation is fair ive hardly been banned and im a good contributer to some servers. i am also a great builder so i can add to the world or improve where needed. it would be good to become a staff member and learn about the staff.

Zlexy

I suggest reading the moderator example to get a good feel on how to correctly format your application, and also what info to include. This lacks far too much info..

--Application denied--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."